The Perfect Woman

Options
124»

Replies

• dolcezza72
    dolcezza72 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    All women should start requiring all men to have six packs and full heads of hair

I absolutely LOVE bald men. :love:

My criteria is as follows:

Buff
    Bald
    Accent

*swoons*

How YOU doin?

Awww, what a cutie!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    The Perfect Woman......
    Perfect+women.+Everything+everyone+looks+for+in+a+woman+according_2e87d4_4727130.png

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I would tell him to make his own £*#%ing sandwich ???? ????

Amateur. I would tell mine to make me one while he's at it.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Do your job well enough and you don't even have to tell him to make you a sandwich as well.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    The Perfect Woman......
    Perfect+women.+Everything+everyone+looks+for+in+a+woman+according_2e87d4_4727130.png

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

You are such a liar. You totally would! you'd not just kick her out of bed, you'd toss her out. then when you shook the crackers off the sheets you'd make her an omelette with sourdough toast and invite her back into it for breakfast in bed.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Do your job well enough and you don't even have to tell him to make you a sandwich as well.

Q.F.T.
  • Ihatecoldsoup
    Options

Damn, that was so much truth it made my chest hurt.
  • afiallo
    afiallo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Lol, this is too true!
  • sanzza
    sanzza Posts: 60
    Options
    okaaaaaaaaaaay!

personaly, why settle for looks and no personality or visa versa if you can find both... yes people change with age and experiences but if your still in love with them and everythng about that person you fell in love with, you dont see the change, in your eyes they are the same person you met and fell for. .. until the day they rip that love away.

As for perfection.. everyones perception of perfection is different.

(disclaimer.. anything i say tonight i can not be held accountable for, that includes my grammer as im under the influence :P)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    okaaaaaaaaaaay!

personaly, why settle for looks and no personality or visa versa if you can find both... yes people change with age and experiences but if your still in love with them and everythng about that person you fell in love with, you dont see the change, in your eyes they are the same person you met and fell for. .. until the day they rip that love away.

(disclaimer.. anything i say tonight i can not be held accountable for, that includes my grammer as im under the influence :P)

of a sandwish?
  • Ihatecoldsoup
    Options
    okaaaaaaaaaaay!

I disagree with that. People changing because of natural occurrences is one thing. People changing because their self-care has declined is another.