Newbies do not 1,000 cal diets , cleanse , juicing

Options

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    OP will deactivate by the end of this thread.

They always do! Lol!!!!!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I don't visit MFP to be mature.

Best reply yet.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    No the point of this thread was started to tell newbie not to open those types of threads or they will get attacked. Then the trolls came to attack me some more. But its over without now cause this is not the intention here.
    so the new guy that has spent 85% of his time in "Girl, I'd love to send you creepy PM" threads is telling everyone else how to MFP?

that makes sense.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    No the point of this thread was started to tell newbie not to open those types of threads or they will get attacked. Then the trolls came to attack me some more. But its over without now cause this is not the intention here.

bahahahahahahahaha we are all trolls…..oh that is a rare one …..
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Nah like I said I will just make my own weight loss thread and I won't go into any other threads on Weight Loss Help . That way maybe I can sure advice and if someone trolls I will just report them. I only debated for a while cause I thought maybe this would get resolved but you guys are just jerks looking for an internet fight. I have no time to waste with that ,I have been losing weight but I have not been keeping track of it here. I well focus on helping people out , this was just a waste of time. There is no reasoning with you guys at all.

772_nobodylikes.gif
  • ndj1979
    Options

double post
  • FTF2014
    FTF2014 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    OP I think this expresses this thread well…
    jennifer-lawrence-yeah-you-failed.gif

No you actually proved my point in the 1st post hahaha without even knowing it. Now newbies will know what to expect if they open those types of threads. You don't even realize you got outsmarted hahaha this is too funny. But thankyou for helping me prove my point , it was much easier with your involvement. Thank you !!
  • ndj1979
    Options
    OP I think this expresses this thread well…
    jennifer-lawrence-yeah-you-failed.gif

No you actually proved my point in the 1st post hahaha without even knowing it. Now newbies will know what to expect if they open those types of threads. You don't even realize you got outsmarted hahaha this is too funny. But thankyou for helping me prove my point , it was much easier with your involvement. Thank you !!

so for you epic failure = success…

interesting...
  • Xaudelle
    Xaudelle Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    spongebob-butthurt.gif
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    let's all bow our heads in a moment of silence for all of the innocent photons that were pointlessly sacrificed in order to bring this thread into existence.

9347c6a2_pour-one-out.jpeg
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    let's all bow our heads in a moment of silence for all of the innocent photons that were pointlessly sacrificed in order to bring this thread into existence.

9347c6a2_pour-one-out.jpeg
    bt wht do i jux spos put on mah swot pstosaoats?
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    JZwy8Id.gif
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Nah like I said I will just make my own weight loss thread and I won't go into any other threads on Weight Loss Help . That way maybe I can sure advice and if someone trolls I will just report them. I only debated for a while cause I thought maybe this would get resolved but you guys are just asswholes looking for an internet fight. I have no time to waste with that ,I have been losing weight but I have not been keeping track of it here. I well focus on helping people out , this was just a waste of time. There is no reasoning with you guys at all.
    yeah, cause none of us have ever lost weight and posted threads that help people.

see that ticker down there under these words, captain awesome?

how about the join date and post count?

There are people here who make a difference... and some that make noise. Figure out which bucket you just put yourself into. If you wanna be helpful, you can... but this ain't it.

gosling-clapping.gif

That was awesome.

OP I sense double standards in everything you say. You say that MFP users are all meanies trying to start fights on the Internet, sooo... weren't you doing the same thing when you started this thread?

giphy.gif
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Meh. 3/10

I give you points for incoherency and random CAPSLOCK, but the subject matter is cliche and you jumped straight to the classic rage instead of at least pretending to educate for a while.
  • OkamiLavande
    OkamiLavande Posts: 336 Member
    Options

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh.. You did a great job of inviting that upon yourself there, big boy. Pull up your big boy britches and tough this wild horse out that YOU started.

C'mon now.

b6tvnt.jpg
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    <raises finger to chip in a statement....thinks better of it> Yeah, not worth it.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

m4fxHUD.jpg?1
    Woah, that's so pretty.
    I WANT ONE!
    Where do I get one...?
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Ah what the hell right, its late already did my workout may as well waste some time.

I'm relatively new here, certainly compared to many of what I assume are the regulars. I've been posting a lot but because things are new and exciting to me and I want to be actively involved.

I've made some bold claims, I've made some stupid claims, I've posted my own threads, I've responded to others threads. Many of these regulars have torn me a new a**hole for some of the things I said. I read the links they provided, I heard them out...sometimes I stood my ground and argued my point of view, sometimes I conceeded I wasn't sure I knew what I was talking about, sometimes I out and out said I had made a mistake and that what they said made more sense. I started my diet with too little food and they pestered me into adding more. Do I know if that was a good idea? No not yet it hasn't been long enough, but do I feel bullied...no man, I'm my own person if I don't agree with what they say then I don't agree and no amount of Unicorn pictures or facepalm shots are going to make me break down cry and do what they tell me to do because....because....I can't even think of a an example reason for why I would do that to even put here.

Thanks for trying to rush to my rescue as newbie but really don't need it.
  • OkamiLavande
    OkamiLavande Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Ah what the hell right, its late already did my workout may as well waste some time.

I'm relatively new here, certainly compared to many of what I assume are the regulars. I've been posting a lot but because things are new and exciting to me and I want to be actively involved.

I've made some bold claims, I've made some stupid claims, I've posted my own threads, I've responded to others threads. Many of these regulars have torn me a new a**hole for some of the things I said. I read the links they provided, I heard them out...sometimes I stood my ground and argued my point of view, sometimes I conceeded I wasn't sure I knew what I was talking about, sometimes I out and out said I had made a mistake and that what they said made more sense. I started my diet with too little food and they pestered me into adding more. Do I know if that was a good idea? No not yet it hasn't been long enough, but do I feel bullied...no man, I'm my own person if I don't agree with what they say then I don't agree and no amount of Unicorn pictures or facepalm shots are going to make me break down and cry about it.

Thanks for trying to rush to my rescue as newbie but really don't need it.

14adidd.jpg

You are a great man, newbie!