If you have 50+ lbs to lose...

Options

Replies

• nancyramirez131
    nancyramirez131 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 with about 90 pounds to lose. Can use all the encouragement I can get and have lots of encouragement to give. Feel free to add me!
  • Xistie
    Xistie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 160 and I'm currently at 255. So, I know that feeling. :)
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    How do you add water tracking? I have a HUGE issue with drinking enough water and need to see it!

At the bottom of your diary there is a water glass with up and down arrows
  • mdawn1253
    mdawn1253 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" feel free to add me. My goal weight is 135.
  • fgrice11
    fgrice11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new here, and am looking for friends, so feel free to add me! I am 5'1 and have 50 lbs to lose!
  • LittleRaeJay
    Options
    I have approx 100lbs to lose. I am only 5 feet tall (!!) so as you can imagine, the weight doesn't carry too well! Had a hard time, as approx 50lbs of this weight has gone on in the last 12 months due to stress from losing my job. Hoping to lose it, as I will be starting a new job in the next few weeks and I just feel like a ball of lard!
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I LOVE having active friends, so anyone can add me!!! :) I have slightly more than 50 to lose, but it feels like 50,000 some days!!!
  • hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5'8 but have 60lbs to lose - feel free to add me :smile:
  • LadyAAD65
    LadyAAD65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5'5'" and need to lose 80 lbs.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Any of you are welcome to add me, I started out at 85 to lose and still am 30+ to my initial goal. My friends and I are very supportive of each other and do on occasion challenge each other.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    5'1 27 yrs old ... my first goal is -80lbs then I probably have another -20/30 to go so please feel free to add me
  • josiemarie982
    josiemarie982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    add me im 5ft 4 and loads to loose, you can help me and il help you
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    You can add me :) I have roughly 56 pounds to loose.
    I'm there for support if you need it.
  • timeforjodi
    timeforjodi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am brand new here and could use some friends as well. I am 5'4" and need to lose 75 pounds. Feel free to add me as a friend too. We can all take this journey together.
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'll have to add the new commenters after work. Thanks for replying :)
  • CeeHannah
    CeeHannah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 150 lbs to lose. I want to get down to 150lbs, right now I am at 303lbs. This will be a long road but I am determined!
  • CeeHannah
    CeeHannah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! We can do this together!
  • janhiness
    janhiness Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 I weighted in this morning at 207. I'm not sure what my goal weight is but I assume 130 would do for me. I would love to have more friends to keep me motivated and I'd like to help motivate anyone who may need it. Feel free to add me.
  • Fats79
    Fats79 Posts: 1
    Options
    So I was wondering if there was anyone in this 50+ lbs to lose group is also 50+years old? I'd pal up with one of you for that. I'm fat AND OLD! Anyone?
  • migdalp
    migdalp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5'3 and I'm trying to loose 60 lbs. I will add you to my list. good luck on your journey!