what foods to you AVOID/LIVE BY??

Options
1235»

Replies

• manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Live by chicken, eggs, greek yoghurt, vegies, salad, fuit, chocolate

Avoid - deep fried foods, too much bread, carbonated drinks as they all give me reflux.
  • moondazed
    moondazed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Other than all the foods I just dislike (like soda or french fries) I avoid peanut butter, chips, and chocolate as much as I can. Hopefully one day I'll be able to eat them in moderation though! I'm working on it
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Live By: Coffee
    Avoid: Anything I don't like
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I currently have to avoid buying in certain foods because in spite of repeatedly challenging myself, and trying moderation, I eventually fail. It depends on my emotional state at the time really. I managed having a load of chocolate eggs around and only having a few a day, or none, for a time, but then something triggered me and once I have a lot of sugar in my system, it sets off cravings for more and I binge...severely. So, I do not buy anything in large portions... aside from the fact, why would a person who lives alone need to? I never used to buy biscuits or cakes or the like in anyway, before here. Something started me off on thinking I had to force myself to learn to have this stuff around, so I could achieve what others have... moderation, but it has simply made me miserable. I now simply eat well as long as I can, and have something when I cannot resist any longer. And I eat what I want when I go to visit my mother for a few days. So.

I avoid buying:

Biscuits.
    Chocolate.
    Ice cream.
    Cake.
    Doughnuts.
    Bread.(unless sprouted).
    Sugary yoghurts.
    Large bags of nuts.
    Dried fruit.

Daily, I eat:

Fish.