Replies

• George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    48710110.jpg
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    You parked at the far side of the parking lot at Walmart. That's exercise. You don't really NEED to go to the gym now.

Are you saying that if I just park far enough away, it's ok to eat this every day?!

BjlQcRzCAAEOLuN.jpg
  • silverinc13
    silverinc13 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Broken bits of anything don't have calories you know. Broken cookies, broken chips, broken pretzels, broken crackers ... zero calories.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    So I ate the fudge, but then I logged it, so I'm a failure at dieting AND at demotivation! :sad:

and why is MFP lying to me? It says that the fudge had calories, but it had no nutrition label, so clearly it CAN'T have calories, now I'm confused too! This is clearly too hard, I quit!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    14dg3u9.jpg
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    You parked at the far side of the parking lot at Walmart. That's exercise. You don't really NEED to go to the gym now.

Are you saying that if I just park far enough away, it's ok to eat this every day?!

BjlQcRzCAAEOLuN.jpg

One bowl = one serving.
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    Broken bits of anything don't have calories you know. Broken cookies, broken chips, broken pretzels, broken crackers ... zero calories.

I always suspected that, thanks for confirming!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

BjlQcRzCAAEOLuN.jpg

One bowl = one serving.

QFT
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Same goes for melted chocolate licked off the package. :flowerforyou:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Today's thought: losing weight will not make you happier, smarter or sexier. There is still a piece of bratwurst stuck between your teeth and your kids hate you because you let the guinea pig die in the heat.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Today's thought: losing weight will not make you happier, smarter or sexier. There is still a piece of bratwurst stuck between your teeth and your kids hate you because you let the guinea pig die in the heat.

That is bad news-- the last time I had a bratwurst was last summer.

:sick:
  • likitisplit
    Options

Truth!

It doesn't safeguard your marriage, make you a better parent or increase your competence at your job.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

Extra-bad news for me... I don't have any kids. :indifferent:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Extra-bad news for me... I don't have any kids. :indifferent:

Oh yeah neither do I!

o.O
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    h735D3BB3
  • JenniferPlus2
    JenniferPlus2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I should have eaten more chocolate. :grumble:

VhvLzim.gif
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    h735D3BB3

Okay, this is THE BEST demotivational Easter poster I have ever seen! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Just_Ceci
    Options

Same goes for melted chocolate licked off the package. :flowerforyou:

And licked from the beaters or scraped from the bowl when making frosting?
  • likitisplit
    Options
    Nobody will love you more because you get fit.