P90X (November 1st)

Options
I am ordering P90X and would like to start a challenge for November 1st. I am posting now so that those of you who have been "thinking" about it have time to get the DVDs. Just think about it... starting on November 1st will have you showing significant improvements for the holiday season AND you will be smokin' hot a couple of weeks before Valentine's Day!!

Please let me know if you are interested.

Replies

• BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    You'll love this program. Best of luck!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I will borrow it from my neighbor :) not sure I can do it in 90 days though (as I said privately in messages) but you know how driven I can get LOL
  • htdavidson
    Options
    I know a lot of people who are doing this and love it. Good luck! I'm gonna start doing my Zumba DVDs that I bought 3 months ago and have used once! LOL
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little sad that there is little to no response :sad: so I am giving myself a shameless bump and hopefully encourage a few more to join.
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 3 and I LOVE it!!! feel free to add me as a friend to help you in your journey!! I'm mostly following the meal plan and I must say that I haven't had anything work as well as this!!! It's amazing!! I think I'm addicted to this program because the past couple days I haven't been feeling great... I went to the Dr. yesterday and it turns out I had a 101.3 temp!! I still wanted to do my workout even though I was so sick! I didn't.... but I was given antibiotics that I started last night... I'm feeling better today and i'm going to go ahead and press play and do what I can..... even if I can't do all of it... I'm going to try like hell!!!!
    Good luck!!!
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    I'll bump a little less shamefully :) LOL I guess they are all CHICKEN! ;)
  • mallory39
    mallory39 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. I've ordered the DVD. I did the the older version and loved the results, but have gotten a little bored of the workout. I'll probably start as soon as the DVD's arrive :smile:
  • TheSuperSaiyan
    Options
    I've been using P90X for awhile now, but I don't mind restarting since I never was on any set routine, I'm at the point now where I can do 2 cd's in one day, sometimes 3, along with my martial-arts/parkour/biking.

But nonetheless, if I start the actual program with you that'd be awesome. Just keep me posted. Me and my friends will jump in too!
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    I've been using P90X for awhile now, but I don't mind restarting since I never was on any set routine, I'm at the point now where I can do 2 cd's in one day, sometimes 3, along with my martial-arts/parkour/biking.

But nonetheless, if I start the actual program with you that'd be awesome. Just keep me posted. Me and my friends will jump in too!

That would ROCK! The more the merrier. I am done with the 30DS on the 20th of October, then for the following 2 weeks going to alternate between the No More Trouble Zones and Burn Fat Boost Metabolism DVD's (while keeping my cardio going at the gym and hiking on the weekends) BRING ON P90X!
  • TheSuperSaiyan
    Options
    Awesome! Well I don't have any other cd's but p90x. Also we don't have the book that gives you a list of which cd's to do what day based on what work out, we actually lost it... like the toning, weight-loss etc... But we are cool for anything. What were you looking to do? Or just random cd's?
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    I dunno ... I am going to ask Sara to maybe set the program since she is getting the DVD's and I am only borrowing them from my neighbor.

Sara, when you get your DVD's do you want to list the routines you want us to do so we are all on the same page on the same days?
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    That price seemed too good to be true, so I checked it out. It looks like it's coming from a site that produces fake and counterfeit products. The third party that handles the transaction is visamasterpay.com. Here's a link about them:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/credit-card-processing-ach-companies/visamasterpay-com/visamasterpay-com-www-visamast-c7ea8.htm

Incidentally, I've done one round of P90X already and am starting the 2nd round today.
  • SaraTN
    Options
    I dunno ... I am going to ask Sara to maybe set the program since she is getting the DVD's and I am only borrowing them from my neighbor.

Sara, when you get your DVD's do you want to list the routines you want us to do so we are all on the same page on the same days?

Sounds too me!
  • SaraTN
    Options
    That price seemed too good to be true, so I checked it out. It looks like it's coming from a site that produces fake and counterfeit products. The third party that handles the transaction is visamasterpay.com. Here's a link about them:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/credit-card-processing-ach-companies/visamasterpay-com/visamasterpay-com-www-visamast-c7ea8.htm

Incidentally, I've done one round of P90X already and am starting the 2nd round today.

Thank you. I had not ordered yet as someone on Craigslist had them listed for sale and if I could get them and have them in my hands instantly I would prefer that.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Thank you. I had not ordered yet as someone on Craigslist had them listed for sale and if I could get them and have them in my hands instantly I would prefer that.

Sara,

Just becareful when purchasing from sources other than Beachbody or one of their coaches. Many times people have bought from other sites or off ebay/craigslist and it does not come as a complete set. Meaning no work out or nutritional guide. Also, any problems like these or disks not working properly and Beachbody will not replace any of it. Just remember you get what you pay for.

With that said you will love P90X, just remember that if there is an exercise you can't do, there are ways to modify it. I have completed 1 round of P90X and I am now on Phase 2 of Insanity. A new P90X will be coming out next year! Can't wait!!!

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask.

All the best,
    Stu
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    For those of you who HAVE done this ... how much room do you need to work out? Also, how hard is it on the knees?
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about doing P90x soon myself. Been trying to get into better shape first so that it doesn't kill me, lol. How fit do you need to be to make it worth doing?

Like Karen, I'm also wondering how much room I need.

Currently Doing Gold's Gym Cardio Workout everyday.
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I had already set my p90x start date at November 1st so I'm glad I came scross this thread!
    I'm doing the Jills slimdown currently...
    Glad to have found others who ard startu g at the same time!!
  • joie444party
    Options
    for those of you that have been doing the p90x, how do you input the workouts into MFP?
  • SaraTN
    Options
    for those of you that have been doing the p90x, how do you input the workouts into MFP?

I havent started it yet (obviously) but I get my estimate from caloriesperhour.com using calisthenics For Jillian Michaels I use the moderate but I think for the P90x I can calculate at vigorous-- it also helps to have a HRM or use something like BodyBug.