AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    damn images on the ipad.

Fixed my picture fail, hopefully:

XmUqbHbl.jpg
  • kilsafari
    kilsafari Posts: 61
    Options
    I could go for almost everything in this thread. Especially a bagel.
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Life is like a box of chocolates?
    Exactly, eat them all until you find the caramel filled ones
    [/quote]

I think you just became one of my favorite people. Even more so than before. :drinker:

P.S. That STEEEEAAAAAKKKK! YUM.
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    You poor man.... I once went a week without my morning bagel and cream cheese.. I am fairly certain tearing my hair out is what actually led to me having this nice shiny pate atop my head
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Life is like a box of chocolates?
    Exactly, eat them all until you find the caramel filled ones

I think you just became one of my favorite people. Even more so than before. :drinker:

P.S. That STEEEEAAAAAKKKK! YUM.
    Glad this thread makes some people smile and not just cry about stupidity.
    [/quote]

I'm all for less stupidity... and more ice cream. Especially caramel ice cream... after steak.
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    You poor man.... I once went a week without my morning bagel and cream cheese.. I am fairly certain tearing my hair out is what actually led to me having this nice shiny pate atop my head

Damn, I'm doomed. With my luck I'll look more like Charlie Brown than Lex Luther.

Better Charlie than Homer Simpson! Doughnuts are kind of shaped like Bagels!
  • johngratian
    Options
    It wasn't my plan, but as it works out I have my least healthy foods in the morning. This has also been incorporated into my exercise routine. In my mind having it in the morning before all my days activities provides the best opportunity that I will burn off the calories during the day.

Moderation is often the key with me. Some foods I have to eliminate because with them I have no will power. But others I moderate my intake. Maybe have half the bagel and cut it into pieces. Or have the whole bagel, but spread the cream cheese really thin.

No single approach works for everyone. Try some different approaches and see what works best for you.
  • Finkerbell
    Finkerbell Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    mmm... Twix icecream. I personally have been having Reese's Peanut Butter Cup icecream :)

Hope you find something good for today!
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    For the next person who posts moderation gospel:

ITT: A super fit medic who can't eat bagels or cookies because his favorite place is shut, or something. Instead, he's eating about 6,000 calories per day in the most delicious looking food I've ever seen in lieu of said unavailable bagels, with what seems to be limited moderation, and he's still really in shape.
This discussion has been closed.