any 40 plus want to travel this journey with me?

Options

Replies

• august21143
    Options
    Jamie here logging in. I'm new to MFP and will be 40 next month. I'm a Army Medic veteran, overweight, with past injuries, & let's just say a lot of kids, LOL. I'm looking for some support along my journey as well. Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend, cause some days that's what I'm gonna need!
  • GeeksWife
    Options
    Also in my 40's and seem to be struggling as of late...would be great to have some buddies in the same age range.
  • biggjenn
    biggjenn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    41 years old here....please feel free to add me - I need support (and will be supportive) as I begin yet, again.
  • nickyjkas
    Options
    Hi there, Im almost 41 and anyone is welcome to add me! im fairly new to MFP and have had more success with this app than years of other diet plans! I really need support as my willpower is not too great! I have started excercise and am now addicted (God I never thought I would say that), got another 4 stone to go! Lets prove forties can be fab!!

Nicky
  • Mimi20814
    Mimi20814 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 37...getting close to 40!! Feel free to add me!!
  • Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Now 42 and trying to beat down the stress and non supporters to get the body to not feel 42 ;)
  • bevmcarthur
    bevmcarthur Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi over 40 Peeps . I am 51 and i love to talk with others about fitness and healthy eating . If any of you would like to add me as a buddy add away.
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 43 trying to lose 32 pounds
  • jeanabright
    jeanabright Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 this year. My plateau is starting to creep back up the hill, and I could sure use some motivation and support. I am fighting that 2 year old inside me who keeps saying, "I don't wanna" when it comes to exercising. My goal is to lose 40 lbs, but right now, I'd be happy with 5!
  • FluffyFontaine
    FluffyFontaine Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and have just over 40 pounds to lose. I've been here in the past and the more encouragement we can all give and receive, the better!
  • JoanneKendrick
    JoanneKendrick Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 years old. Been trying to loose weight but not having much success. But I have started to loose inches and feel healthier:-) So getting there:-) feel free to add me..
  • mishka45
    mishka45 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm 46 years old, feel free to add me :smile:
  • sharondoolittle43
    Options
    Hey, I'm in the fab 40s , I'm 43....and hello to everyone
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 45 , anyone can feel free to add me. I post everyday
  • kristijohnson1
    kristijohnson1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a FR and forgot to put a message on it. Feel free to add me if you like. I am 42, 355 lbs and just starting out on a 5 year plan to get the weight off.
  • samijdkl
    samijdkl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 in 3 weeks feel free for anyone to add me the more support the better :smile:
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am sending you a friend request. I'm 51 and the additional support is helpful.
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Just turned 41 today and frankly I feel and look significantly better than I did a year ago before I started MFP. Feel free to add me for support, chuckles and bits of cheekiness. - Good luck to all and cheers!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Hi Patty, feel free to add me if you would like. I'm a little North of 40 :) I log in daily and try and track daily. So far, MFP has worked for me and I'm going to keep going until I reach my goals. Good luck; we can do this!
  • Darcy011
    Darcy011 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    New to 40's, always looking give and receive new friends and support