Replies

• tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    The toilet, bit ripe in there just now.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'd say there's a place that I'd NEVER go back to. I don't particularly care for New York City and have no desire to revisit.
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Middle school - YIKES!
  • RINat612
    RINat612 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Target - I am asked to carry by my work, and since it's not an official "requirement," Target has made an enemy of me and millions of others like me.

+1

It depends on your state, but in most states companies can't legally restrict you from entering or make you leave while carrying. Sign or no sign.

But then again, if it is concealed, who knows?
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Brownwood, Tx.. it's the Godforsaken Center of Hell
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Target - I am asked to carry by my work, and since it's not an official "requirement," Target has made an enemy of me and millions of others like me.

+1

It depends on your state, but in most states companies can't legally restrict you from entering or make you leave while carrying. Sign or no sign.

Completely off topic, but Target "kindly requested that customers abstain from carrying a gun" in their stores. By my definition, that doesn't necessarily mean that you CAN'T carry. Besides, you carry a weapon concealed so no one is the wiser. My bank has a sign up, I still carry inside. People get all uptight about these things, but NO ONE is supposed to know you're carrying anyway. The worse thing that can happen is that a business asks you to leave if they happen to know you're carrying (they won't if you're doing it correctly.)

That's fine. Leave and get over it. I rather be judged by one than carried by six.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    On topic: I would never go back to an ex. Never have and never intend to.
  • detox_pixie
    detox_pixie Posts: 166
    Options
    KFC
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    deep depressed state that i was in
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options

+1

Completely off topic, but Target "kindly requested that customers abstain from carrying a gun" in their stores. By my definition, that doesn't necessarily mean that you CAN'T carry. Besides, you carry a weapon concealed so no one is the wiser. My bank has a sign up, I still carry inside. People get all uptight about these things, but NO ONE is supposed to know you're carrying anyway. The worse thing that can happen is that a business asks you to leave if they happen to know you're carrying (they won't if you're doing it correctly.)

That's fine. Leave and get over it. I rather be judged by one than carried by six.
    qft
  • akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hotel Helnan Marina in Sharm el Sheikh: the worst hotel I stayed so far; it was packed with piss drunk Russians, their all inclusive was a rip of: tiny plastic cups only at 2 bars, the other bars were billed and I have never eaten that bad in an all in hotel; it was like they didn't bother because the drunk Russians didn't care....let's say I prefered halal Mac donalds over the hotel restaurant...that bad
    Plus they tried to scam me out of my booked room; I booked a special rate (early bird) garden room - it was specified as such on my vouchers- and they tried to stow me away in a second floor room with no balcony....the GM wasn't happy that I called them out on it and let the local rep. arrange an other room as specified...

Loved Sharm and will be back there but will book a different hotel.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    KFC

WHAT??? NOBODY does fried chicken better than KFC!
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    On topic: I would never go back to an ex. Never have and never intend to.

I agree. I'm cutting the fat from my diet :laugh:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    I will NEVER go back to weighing 400 plus pounds......
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I will never go back to dating someone I settled for, or someone who settled for me!
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    New Orleans
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    California. All of it.
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    High school. Never again!

This ^^ +1
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    Wall Drug, South Dakota. What a great example of why tourists are mostly morons.
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Jeddha, Saudi Arabia....THERE WAS NOTHING TO DO!!!!