A place you would NEVER go back to

Options
Buckboard Cafe in Fruita Co. I'm from the city and this country redneck bar is a little over the top for me. Oh, and a drunk poured a pitcher of beer over my head and my husband bts out of him.Kudos to hubby but we'll stick to breweries.

Replies

• exorcistt
    exorcistt Posts: 14
    Options
    School
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Boston Market - There was a bug in my food once. Yuk. Never went back again!
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    Disney World. Went once with three kids, fulfilled my obligation and never plan to go back. Getting up at 6:00 AM to get in line for rides and praying your kids don't have a meltdown is not a vacation. When we go to Florida now it's to a beach or a resort.
  • SweatSmileRepeat
    Options
    High school. Never again!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    The future!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    McDonald's. Three very wrong orders, sent back THREE times, repeated three times in three visits, is just too much for me. Never again.
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Texas, all of it.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    school
    the USA
  • Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Muskegon MI..no offense to anyone from there. I have my own reasons
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Golden Corral... I found a hair that HAD to be from a cat, or some other calico-type colored animal, in a slice of meatloaf a couple years ago :noway:

Also, it was baked in there REALLY good into the bottom, I barely saw it... still makes me shudder when I picture it!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I can think of a few restaurants, oh and the Ritz Carlton, Maui. The service was bad enough that I checked us out and changed to the Four Seasons.
  • carollynch09
    Options
    Maybe hearing about Mcdonalds will discourage me from going there again. Love their breakfasts though. And went to Golden Corral yesterday because it was steak night. (Yuck. Hope it wasn't a cat I ate) We only go there once a year.

I like that answer 'future'. haha. Oh and school? Total agreement. NOOOOOO way going back there!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Arizona.. Might reconsider under a few conditions, though.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    a super hip hot dog joint in my town.

Yes I said super hip hot dog joint. That is just as bad as it sounds.

The owner has SERIOUS anger management problems. I found this out firsthand when I gave his establishment a fair, well rounded 3 star review and he went off the deep end on me. But since then, I have heard dozens of horror stories about his real life treatment of others around him. So nope...won't go back there ever.
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    Some little town in Mississippi border, while on tour our van broke down and we had to pull in there to call roadside and it was like we drove into the redneck cannibal movie.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    NYC, wasn't impressed and it pretty much fit my idea of how bad all big cities are.
  • Pathend2
    Pathend2 Posts: 142
    Options
    I'd succumb to conformity and say school, except I'm a high school English teacher, so I kinda need to go back for a paycheck.

Sooooo, instead I'm going to say Sierra Vista, Arizona. Too many bad memories out there.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Texas, all of it.

My theory is that the best place to be in all of Texas is right in the middle. That way, no matter which direction you go, you're leaving Texas.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    A club. Went to one this weekend for the first time in years. I think I was the oldest person there.
  • RhysWill_I_Ams
    Options
    Xian in China. I ate dog and cat without realising what it was, got threatened when I refused to give a beggar money, and had a cough for 3 days because my hotel was next to a motorway (highway). Only retribution was that as I was leaving I stole EVERYTHING in the hotel room.