• CamilleJackie350
    Options
    the obvious answer..

my mom's vagina
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Texas, all of it.

My theory is that the best place to be in all of Texas is right in the middle. That way, no matter which direction you go, you're leaving Texas.

On behalf of Texas, just keep going. Thank y'all.
    Speak for yourself. I'm a native Texan, and this place is a uhh poophole? :flowerforyou:
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    the obvious answer..

my mom's vagina
    not so obvious there is more than 1 place I have no desire to go back to ::indifferent:
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    My last government job. They eat souls there, I'm sure of it.
  • Leggylass
    Leggylass Posts: 215
    Options
    Malia strip.. Kids p!ssed up flying up and down the roads and paths on quads wiping people out like they were scoring points on a console game, if I did go back id have a baseball bat up my sleeve to take some of the nutters out as they fly by! :noway:
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Texas, all of it.

My theory is that the best place to be in all of Texas is right in the middle. That way, no matter which direction you go, you're leaving Texas.

On behalf of Texas, just keep going. Thank y'all.

This reminds me of a song about a fella who gets lost trying to leave the Lone Star State, and asks a Highway Patrolman for directions.The response is along the lines of, "You can't get the hell out of Texas, cause it's the hell raisin' center of the earth!" :heart:

For me, I'll never, ever, ever go back to Phoenix. Lived there for four months, hated every damn minute. I wilted like a bluebonnet in the desert. :(
    McDonald's. Three very wrong orders, sent back THREE times, repeated three times in three visits, is just too much for me. Never again.

I should be smart and never go back to Popeye's. They get my order wrong every damn time, and once told my husband, "That's what she ordered!" even though my receipt said different. But it's sooo good!
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Any country experiencing civil unrest or hyperinflation. Been there, seen that.
    Also, Baltimore.

As a side note, I find it interesting that we've ragged on Texas, the US as a whole, NYC, Arizona, China and Paris but the only ones who whined were the Texans.
  • no_russian
    no_russian Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Alabama, what a dump!
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Jail. Not a fan.
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Tegucigalpa, Honduras...Never, Ever, Ever Again.
  • AJ4983
    AJ4983 Posts: 4
    Options
    Disney World. Went once with three kids, fulfilled my obligation and never plan to go back. Getting up at 6:00 AM to get in line for rides and praying your kids don't have a meltdown is not a vacation. When we go to Florida now it's to a beach or a resort.

Oh, I so agree with you. I was raised in Florida (born in Sweden but moved to West Palm Beach when I was two) and I HATE anything to do with Disney, and I've been there nine billion times. Mickey mouse makes me want to hurt something and just flying over Orlando on the way in raises my blood pressure (I've since relocated.) I had two children and now my daughter is turning three (tomorrow, actually) and I will be forced to go back again for her. Next time we go, I'm sitting in the bar at City Walk with my older brother and quaffing down drinks while my husband has all the "fun" with the girls.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Any country experiencing civil unrest or hyperinflation. Been there, seen that.
    Also, Baltimore.

As a side note, I find it interesting that we've ragged on Texas, the US as a whole, NYC, Arizona, China and Paris but the only ones who whined were the Texans.
    Yeah, that's part of the problem with living in Texas. Everyone here thinks it's the greatest place on earth. Yeah, those are the people that have never left Texas obviously.
  • GinGerSnapS713
    GinGerSnapS713 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Rome,,,,, unless all the Romans leave. Not a very welcoming group of people.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Shelbyville, Tn. Lived there for 3 years, hated it....
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Any country bar
  • Happilyeverafters
    Options
    Great Clips! I've got really long thick curly hair, btw. The moment I walked in I could tell the stylist wanted nothing to do with me. I brushed it off at first, because maybe she had a bad day. Well, given that she cut my hair into the shape of a mushroom and barely said two words to me, I'd say I was right. I learned my lesson and NEVER went back.
  • HealthyinAZ
    HealthyinAZ Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Applebee's Blech.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    the USA
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Cali.

ll-cool-j.jpg
  • Unforgiven83
    Unforgiven83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Franklin County, Georgia, specifically Royston... Royston is famous for only one thing: It was the home of Ty Cobb and is just as dead as he is.