Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Thanks Fab!
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Saw the scales and I seem to have finally broken the 71.5 kg mark by 1kg ! :noway:

I'm not getting too excited about it right now as I've 3-4 parties including weddings to attend over next few days. Wish me all the luck, I really dont want to gain and get stuck again. :sad:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Morning all, hope you all enjoyed some family time and good eats with the Thanksgiving holiday...but now is time to get back to work and the basics.....I had a 2 lb. weight gain (172) after the holiday (hoping some of it is sodium) I will weigh in again on Wednesday...my personal goal is to be down to 168 by Christmas and really stick hard to good eating,. meaning more fruits and veggies.....Well, gotta go get my son up for school, happy cyber Monday all....
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Still haven't weighed myself for about 2 weeks and don't plan on it for another 2. I can tell I have lost weight or at least toned up some more in my stomach. It's obvious. I also lost inches all over this month so I think that is what was happening while I was in a "plateau". We'll see! Thanksgiving was great for me. I spent an hour and a half doing cardio and strength training and I ate everything I made and stayed just below my calorie limit for the day. I also made sure to drink a crap ton of water during the day so sodium couldn't get the best of me!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good morning all! I am back from vacation and holiday celebrations and eating out!!!! So afraid to hop on the scales. I think I will wait and weigh in midweek and give myself a few days to wash away the salt and then assess the damages! I am all for getting back in gear and watching the descent of the scale as we approach Christmas! So thankful for MFP! So much better off than last year at this time! :bigsmile:
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    So, I"m not going to weigh in this week. The numbers on the scale are so out of whack because of the salt and water weight, I'm fluctuating 8 lbs. in one day! I'm gonna wait until next Sunday and see what it says and post that number because I know I truly did not gain 5 lbs. in 1 week when I worked out every single day (mostly cardio) and held pretty true to my calorie goals (over on 2 days but less than the built in MFP deficit). So, I'm eating healthy today and already got a great workout in. Don't have any parties this weekend, just a swim meet but it's local so I can easily manage that. Good luck all!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    O.K., where did everybody go???? Sad that I'm the last post a week ago! Well, I weighed in this morning and am down 1.2 lbs. this week. I have 3.6 lbs. to go to get to my goal weight and I hope you all come back and do it with me!!
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Been a few weeks, due to the holiday and other things that have gone on with family I haven't really been on here as much as I would like. So update on my weight, it has gone down and I am proud to announce that I am 4 lbs away from my goal weight. I really have been considering weather once I get to my goal weight that I might make another goal of losing 5 more lbs, but I kind of want to see how I feel once I hit my 135 lbs. Injured my back last Wednesday so for the next week or so I am not able to workout, possibly longer. So I am doing it the hard way of just watching what I eat and making sure I have a calorie deficit. I'm just glad to say I am below the 140 lb mark as of yesterday morning!

CW: 139.0 lbs
    Goal: 135.0 lbs

Almost there! Can't wait! The finish line is in sight!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Been a few weeks, due to the holiday and other things that have gone on with family I haven't really been on here as much as I would like. So update on my weight, it has gone down and I am proud to announce that I am 4 lbs away from my goal weight. I really have been considering weather once I get to my goal weight that I might make another goal of losing 5 more lbs, but I kind of want to see how I feel once I hit my 135 lbs. Injured my back last Wednesday so for the next week or so I am not able to workout, possibly longer. So I am doing it the hard way of just watching what I eat and making sure I have a calorie deficit. I'm just glad to say I am below the 140 lb mark as of yesterday morning!

CW: 139.0 lbs
    Goal: 135.0 lbs

Almost there! Can't wait! The finish line is in sight!

Congrats! what a wonderful feeling, hope your back feels better soon.
  • timbotina
    Options
    REALLY been MIA lately.....still at 6lbs to loose, kind of dissapointed in myself but been so busy and that is NOOOOO excuse, that is how I ended up at 228lbs.....I don't want to regain the 57 lbs I have lost so I had better figure this out and QUICK before I blow it all....wish me some strenght ladies!!.....
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    So I weighed myself this morning which isn't my usual weigh-in day, but I have a wellness check up this afternoon so I wanted to see where I stand. When I got on the scale Monday I was 139.0 lbs. I've been bad and weighing myself a lot lately and its been pretty consistent. This morning's weight was a big surprise! Once I weighed, I couldn't believe it. I told my husband that it must be wrong, so I moved it to another room and it said the same thing! My current weight according to this morning is now 137.2 lbs! That means I'm 2 lbs away from my goal! I decided I'm still gonna weight and not check in my weight on my profile until next Monday though, cuz that's my weigh-in day.

CW: 137.2 lbs
    GW: 135.0 lbs

TWO POUNDS TO GO!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hi Ya'll! How is it going?? I was up a few pounds but didn't log it officially. (Traveling, turkey, pumpkin pie, blah, blah, blah!) That has now dissapeared and I am ready to hit it hard! I am at 159.5 today :bigsmile: ......I am shooting for 157.5 by the end of the month. Surely to goooooooooooooooooooodness I can shave off two more pounds.:wink: I am hoping and wishing and dreaming of seeing a size 10 in 2010.:happy: It has been slow but steady and I am in this for the longhaul.....and you are too because you deserve it! :smooched: Come with me this month to finish the year out strong! Let's kick it up a notch!:bigsmile:

Have a great weekend everyone! Check in and out and let us know how it is going.....Cheers!:drinker:
  • timbotina
    Options
    Right back atcha Fab, I know you and we can do this...I am back down to 170 this am....would love to loose just one more pound by the end of the month to be that 160 something I keep talking about....hope all is going well for everyone else....off to work this am....TGIF all...:flowerforyou:
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Wow, I took a break and fell waaay off the wagon! I need to cut back on the eating! I did intentionally take time off from daily intense exercise and dieting, but I feel like I've drifted too far off base. The first thing is to detox from sugar, it's hard to stop eating chocolate/candy!
  • dzdame
    dzdame Posts: 89
    Options
    Keeping away from sugar at this time of year is SOOOO difficult!! I am trying to keep it in moderation and realize that if I can maintain my weight for the next 2 weeks, I will be very happy and have still enjoyed the holidays, having a few of my favorite treats..Then it will be back on track, with super clean eating until I take off these last 8 lbs! I am trying to double up my workouts on some days, so hopefully that will help! Happy Holidays!!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    O.K. glad to see you all back, I was lonely! I"m not weighing this week. My son had surgery on Friday and was in the hospital all weekend. That led to really bad food (not alot of healthy, tasty options-ironic isn't it?!), litte exercise and really no access to a scale. They released him this morning (yay, a day early!) and he can't be left alone yet so I'll start working out tomorrow before my husband goes to work and I'll start back on good eating tomorrow after we have our celebratory dinner tonight! I think I still have right around 4 lbs. to go to hit my goal weight. The good thing about his surgery being when it was is we missed almost ALL the holiday parties we had been planning to attend so I wasn't tempted by all that food!
  • timbotina
    Options
    Don't look now girls but guess who made it to the 160's?......MMEEE 169 today..only 4 away from goal now....don't know how it happened but I'll take it....have a GREAT day ladies!!!!:flowerforyou:

cardbucfan...hope your son is doing ok...
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Timbotina, thanks, he's doing much better. Better living through pharmaceuticals I say! Congrats on the 160's!! What a wonderful feeling-you can hit your goal, I know it!
  • timbotina
    Options
    Went snowboarding with my son and some of his friends today....It felt really good, I feel there is nothing I can't do...even had to carry my friends little girl 1/2 way back up the hill cause she got hurt....(she only weighs about 47-48lbs) thought I was gonna die by the time I made it to the top but we made it....I should've slid down the hill and rode up on the lift but didn't think I could board and carry her at the same time.....had fun though.....
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Well, I gained a lb. this week :ohwell: but I'm not shocked based on my eating and limited exercise. Today's a new week and I've gotten a good workout in, eaten a good breakfast and lunch and am off to shop (yuck!) where I'll be away from all the nasty temptations in my house. It's weird, I can withstand the temptations when I am out, but if they are on my kitchen counter, they are in my mouth! So, I have 4.2 lbs. to go to get to my goal weight.