When did people notice your loss?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    It was about 25 pounds in before people really noticed anything, I think they're making up for it now though because every time I see them they ask me what I'm doing to lose so much weight.
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6', but my oldest son says he sees me no different than before. I have lost 48lbs since Oct 2013 (been taking my time) and he like I can see it a little bit. Ahh, I love that kid. Not sure when my husband noticed, but my mother-in-law mentioned it after 10 or 20lbs gone. She was just trying to be polite due to my husband mentioning it.
    I am doing this for me and while someone noticing is nice, it is not needed. I just need to feel good about me!
  • cardozm
    cardozm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i cant wait till people notice my loss!
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I was pretty small to start with, so the differences were pretty obvious as I went. People began to notice when I had lost about 10 pounds and continued to notice more and more after that.
  • harrypotter22
    harrypotter22 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    my mom is the only one that has noticed
    i think that once i get back to 135 though it will be more obvious
  • larsen626
    larsen626 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I was so big that it took a while think was like 70 lbs
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was never really overweight so people started to notice it around 8 kilo, but now that i have lost almost double that amount of compliments are realy starting to flow and I <3 it
  • tealgrove
    tealgrove Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It took a good 45 lbs before people started noticing. I think sometimes people are afraid to say anything in case they're wrong.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!