Any Late 20s girls...

Options
1235»

Replies

• amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'll be 28 on May 6th. I lost 18lbs last year before I got married in October. I still want to lose about 15lbs more, sooner the better!

I'm 5'8'', 165, a lot of lean muscle mass but want to shed the fat. I'm in a healthy BMI but want to lose these last few. I lived around maintenance in November (honeymoon, Thanksgiving) and December (more traveling, holidays).

Since January, I've been mostly consistent with my intake and exercise, but finding it so much harder to lose fat. My weight hasn't changed at all! I'm going to Mexico on May 15th, so I just adopted a very low carb diet (will be temporary) to hopefully break this plateau.

Anyone feel free to request me! My diary is open and I log daily.
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'll be 27 in August... I guess I'm still technically in my mid 20s but not for much longer.
  • gemmm85
    gemmm85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 29 and want to get down from a UK 18 to UK 12/14 (14 and 8/10 in US sizes I think) by my 30th. Feel free to add me.
  • Gaaya3
    Gaaya3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! You guys are all awesome! I had an extremely busy day today and only got a chance to check out this post now and it's definitely taken off! Got to go to bed now but have more time tomorrow to be on MFP. See you tomorrow ladies :).
  • jessica0rae
    jessica0rae Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I turned 27 in December and I have hear MANY TIMES that after 30 it gets much harder to lose the weight and get in shape. I've been this size all my life. It's time for a change! I am right here with ya girly!!

I just started but feel free to add me! Support is a really big aid!
  • scrchrds
    scrchrds Posts: 2
    Options
    I turned 29 in February and am just starting to get serious about looking awesome. I gained 20 lbs in the last year and really want to melt that away quick!. I've been doing this for 2 weeks now and nothing has changed... looking for inspiration.
  • sweetiememoirs
    sweetiememoirs Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll be 26 in August. Seems there are a lot of August birthdays in this thread. Ha! I'm down nearly 30lbs since mid February. I've got a good 60-90+lbs to go! Always looking for new friends for motivation & accountability. Feel free to add me of you'd like!
  • MrsCZM138
    MrsCZM138 Posts: 116
    Options
    Add me to August. I'll be 29 this year. Ugh :huh: