Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 7

Options

Replies

• MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! And thanks Rach for doing this! It's def keeping me motivated to keep pushing at it..
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Missed my run yesterday due to the rain...ready to get on it today!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-Ups and welcome to the new Pin-Ups!

Rach thanks for looking after the chart. I hope things are in perspective in regards to your relationship. Things happen for a reason and people come in and out of our lives for a reason and at the times we need them. Sending positvie vibes to you to make the journey a little clearer.

Awesome week ladies, the support for those that have lost and those that have gained is commendable! We are in this together and together we will make a difference for one another. If it was easy we wouldn't be here striving for the same thing!

Have a great week, stay focused, stay positive and smile!

Karen
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Yea the bf and I got stuck together last night waiting on a tow truck guy to come get my car, so we were kinda forced to talk things out instead of just running away from each other. It was exactly what we needed. I realized I have a lot of issues with myself to work on. I still have the mindset that I'm not worth anything and I don't deserve anything, so I purposely sabotage everything in my life. When things screw up, I can say yup that's what's supposed to happen. UGH!!! So, now it's time for a lot of self-discovery.

I won't be online much during the week at work anymore, because my boss is getting mad about all the internet use...even though we're crazy slow and staring at the wall all day. Not worth losing my job though!!

Love you gals!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I just puked out of nowhere...

And with as emotional as I've been this past week or two...

Uh oh. Looks like I'm taking a pregnancy test tonight, just to make sure.......
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Ewww, sorry about the puking and the boss. I would go insane without the Internet to entertain me at work. There just isn't anything to do so I feel your pain.
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    Hey sorry i missed the weigh in yesterday.

CW-148.4 (no change)

I did good mon-thurs. & ruined it fri, sat. & sunday. :frown:
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Rach: Fingers crossed you get the answer you want on the pregnancy test! Hopefully it is just stress! Its good that you and the bf are working things out.

Sorry I did not weigh in yesterday. It was Canadian Thanksgiving, so we were at my parents cabin for the long weekend. I had 2 thanksgiving dinners, one with my parents and one with Dh's parents. I also ate lots of "cabin food" (smokies, cookies, chips etc) We went for 2 hikes, on saturday it was an easy walk along the hoodoos and then on Sunday we climbed a small mountain. It was a very small mountain but I am still proud of myself. I weighed in this morning at 180.0 which is up a little. I am a little upset although I think some of that will come off with drinking lots of water because I feel really dehydrated, and my MIL cooks with lots of salt.

This week is going to be tough again. Tonight my mom, MIL and myself are all going to Cirque de Soliel so we are going to dinner before. I don't have time to hit the gym, plus going out for dinner should make this a tough day! Friday is my brothers birthday, and he has chosen a steak house for his birthday dinner. I am hoping to stay on track as much as possible, and hit the gym as much as I can!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to hear the results, Rach.

I need to go do some kick boxing this morning. We already had occupational therapy and I'm waiting for my little boy's sign language teacher to get here. I totally forgot about OT and was in a pajama's, the boy didn't even have pants on just his diaper and a t-shirt, I had just shampooed the carpets, lookin' a hot mess. I was a little embarrassed.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Honestly I'm prayin it's a no. I want babies, but not now. I can barely make ends meet as it is...I have no idea how I could afford a kid. Not to mention, I have no health insurance, and I'm a temp at work. I'm just not ready.

It's really starting to freak me out, because I've been crazy emotional for the last week or so, and I had a week and a half of odd bleeding....but my periods are weird and not consistent anyway. I dunno, just too coincidental to not make sure. Probably going to pick up a test on my lunch break. I need to know.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    *hugs* Rach - Keep us posted. We are here for you.

Karen
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, honey.
    I love my son to death but it's definitely stressful at times so you really have to be ready. He was planned but he was born completely deaf so it takes some adjustment.

Did twenty minutes of kickboxing. My personal best. :)
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    great job everyone!! I showed a nice loss yesterday morning, than ate AWFUL afterwards. This morning I'm showing being back up... but i'm gonna make it come back off! and drink tons of water!!!!!!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Alrighty...it said no. No baby. No preggo.

Deeeeeeep breath.
  • epa422
    Options
    I think you're the first person in a long time that I've congratulated for not being pregnant after spending a ton of time with women who are all trying. lol I'm glad you got the answer you were looking for. :smile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I think you're the first person in a long time that I've congratulated for not being pregnant after spending a ton of time with women who are all trying. lol I'm glad you got the answer you were looking for. :smile:

I want kids, I just know that at this point in my life I'm not equipped to properly care for one. I can barely feed myself some weeks.
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Girls, we've all done amazing! Even those of us who gained or didn't lose, it's okay to have a life.

Welcome to all the new pin-ups! This is truly a great group of girls. I hope you enjoy it here.

Rach--I hope everything works out for you. It sounds like you're going through a lot right now, but you seem to be keeping positive. And that's awesome. Thanks so much for doing this for all of us. And I'll miss all your posts throughout the day! Stupid bosses.

As for me, I've got a lot going on by way of school work this week. And I guess it should be a priority. But it's just not. This is my last semester, so I'm done in December, and I am just so apathetic about school right now. My top priority remains my health. Proper eating and exercising is coming in at #1, regardless of how much work I have to do. I'm not sure if this is good or bad, but it helps that I'm not stressed about the work--possibly as a result of my health! I don't doubt that I'll get everything done, I'm just refusing to give it my utmost attention. I so look forward to having a job, and a family to come home to without bringing any work with me. I want work to be work and home to be home.

I want to feel settled and happy with my present instead of always looking to the future. I've never been completely satisfied with where I am in the moment, so maybe my weightloss will help with this a little.

Thanks everyone for your continued motivation!
  • epa422
    Options
    I totally understand. I wasn't ready for kids a couple of years ago and would have felt the same way.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I totally understand. I wasn't ready for kids a couple of years ago and would have felt the same way.

Yea, there's a small part of my that wanted to see that plus sign, but I have plenty of time for that. :flowerforyou:
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Rach wow what an emotional rollercoaster you're going through. Hope your doing ok and things work out with you bf the way you want. :flowerforyou:

Dani that's fantastic about your zumba abs comment! You should be so proud of yourself! :drinker:

Karin hope you're feeling a little better today. It's so miserable when you get an injury but you're powering on with differen training which is fantastic so take the positives from that.

Karen hope you finally got some answers from your doc and well done on keeping up with your training!

Congrats to all those who lost this week and for those that gained I'm so glad your still in this with us all together. Fingers crossed for a great week for everyone!