TAP!
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I only drink water that's hot and has caffeine in it
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    I dont buy bottled water unless I want the bottle it comes in, Government Juice all the way (tap water)
  • hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I only drink tap water, it's crystal clear here in UK, you can make baby food on it...I am lucky
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Coffee flavoured water.
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    In Korea... it is standard practice to have a water filter.. But i must admit my cat loves the toilet water and it hasn't killed him yet... so i'm not sure if the tap water is all bad...

--ms
  • 40DayFit
    40DayFit Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Filtered tap water for the humans and pets in our house. Usually just keep the pitcher on the counter until the extreme heat of summer, when it goes in the fridge. Strange that I like iced tea, but do not like ice water, or water that's "too cold" to my tastes.

I get pissed when I'm at meetings and they serve those ridiculous 8-ounce "shorties" of bottled water. First off, give me at LEAST as much water in the bottle as you're giving those who choose the bottled juices or sodas. That's just rude. But what the hell savings do you really get for 8 oz bottles of water compared to 12 oz bottles of water? Hardly any immediate financial gain, and certainly no real environmental gain. Plastic water bottles filling up the trash cans, right next to the empty recycling bins... Such waste.
  • aeb09
    aeb09 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I fill a Brita pitcher with tap water and keep it cold in the fridge. I miss the water in Chicago; it's the best.
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have well water which is what I always drink from the filter fridge.. I am not sure how healthy it is.. I should probably get it tested
  • Anonycatgirl
    Anonycatgirl Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Tap water, occasionally with a little lemon or lime juice. (Sometimes flavored seltzer, which always seems like little indulgence. I bought it! In a plastic bottle! So it must be a treat.) I love the idea of drinking rain water, but I'm not sure how clean it really is by the time it falls through our polluted northeastern US air.
  • _AlabamaSlamma_
    Options
    Tap water, bottled water, filtered water, water fountain at the zoo, etc.

waterboy.gif
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    The wet kind.
  • cricketclure
    cricketclure Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I drink water that contains fizzy bubbles of carbonation and is generally dark in color.

What brand do you like? I recently found and like Deerpark sparkling natural spring water. It is 100% natural.
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Tap or well. Floaties are a bonus. Stainless Steal cup/bottle even better. -Wisconsin
  • jymmeh
    jymmeh Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Plain bottled water, or tap water. I also get the Wal-Mart Clear American water. Its carbonated, tons of different flavors, with 0 sugar, 0 caffeine, 0 calories, and 0 sodium. Taste so good and its a 1 liter bottle for .68¢ its great. :-)
  • fauxpunker
    fauxpunker Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The wet kind.

Same. Hate me some dry water.
  • janinelambiase
    Options
    I drink tap water, but filter it and the use my sodastream for sparkling water. If I am on the go I take bottled water with me and if I get bored with all the water drinking, I add some fresh lemon to it!
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I drink tap water. :) Any other water tends to taste wrong and make me nauseous.
  • KristinD1977
    Options
    Hard water from my artesian well... it's the best :drinker:
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My tap water is cold enough to make your hands numb so I usually just drink that at home. If I'm at work, I go down to the snack bar and fill up my big cup with ice and water from their coke machine. It's still tap, but probably filtered. I would be extremely hesitant to drink the rain water here!! :noway: