Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What sort of water do you drink?

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    I prefer to put urine in a bowl and put saran wrap on top. When it heats up condensation forms on the saran wrap and I collect that into a separate cup to drink. I saw it on Bear Grylls and it seems to work for me. A lot cheaper than that evian or whatever.....
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    at home filtered tap water and when I am out I either bring my own water in a refillable bottle or if I forget I purchase bottled water.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Uhhh...the wet kind? Of the H2O variety?
  • hospitablegirl
    hospitablegirl Posts: 64 Member
    Mostly out of the Brita filter. Our tap water has things floating in it.

tumblr_ma53i2sihq1qc13u5.gif
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,064 Member
    I drink water that comes from the tap.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    At home I have a Filtrete water station and mainly drink that. Though I use tap water for cooking and making tea. We get free bottled water at work, and they recycle the bottles, so I drink that when at work.

If I am not at home or work, I just drink whatever is available.
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 549 Member
    Doesn't matter where I get it, just has to be cold.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    American
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Tap water at home, water cooler at work, bottled if I'm out and about and have forgotten to bring a refilled bottle with me....
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    It's water. I drink water. Unless of course I feel like freezing it and putting it in whiskey
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Filtered from the tsp - into a filter that's good enough
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    The kind brewed with Lipton tea bags....
    dy6hk0.jpg
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    At work we have a water jug service - so I tend to fill up my bottle from the water cooler.

At home I drink either from the tap or through our fridge filter if I want REALLY cold water.

My favourite is the way water tastes coming from the garden hose!!!
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    I tried drinking only rain water, but it's really hard to get a mouthful. (no giggity) And sometimes birds fly over....
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    'I bought some powdered water, but I don't know what to add.'
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    'I bought some powdered water, but I don't know what to add.'

scarface.gif
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Watery water?
  • sdonovan96
    sdonovan96 Posts: 46 Member
    I can only drink reverse osmosis water. Ever since we bought a RO filtration system, all other water tastes like garbage. I like it room temperature too. I only like cold water when I'm hot from being outside. I must have room temperature water the rest of the time.

Me too with the room temp water. I can't drink cold water unless I'm hot or eating. I like Smart Water, but usually will just buy one and then keep filling up the one liter bottle with filtered water.
  • fboyd91
    fboyd91 Posts: 6
    I can't stand tap water, even if it's Brita-filtered. It just tastes... off. I'll either make unsweet tea out of it, or drink store-bought water.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,888 Member
    Filtered tap ( have a dispenser strictly for it along side of the the faucet). Change the cartridge every 6 months.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition