and zucchini spirals
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Canned tuna. I love it.
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Adding 1 whipped eggwhite to my oats, makes em nice and fluffy! Also ricotta cheese and using blended cashews for sauces!
  • dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Soups with egg ribbons like egg drop soup. I made this recipe last week.

http://soupspiceeverythingnice.blogspot.com/2014/04/crab-and-corn-soup.html

Will make this recipe tonight.

http://thewoksoflife.com/2014/02/tomato-egg-drop-soup/
  • AlishaRutledge25
    AlishaRutledge25 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Any of you awesome cooks wanna send me some ideas for healthy eating? I'm in the beginning of my change and I'm so tired of the same stuff OVER AND OVER! The apple chips sound awesome and the coconut shreds. I'm not adding salt to any of my food either! I would have made a post but not sure how! Thanks yall! Btw asparagus has been my thing here lately grilled with garlic and very little butter! Mmmm!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Mine is asian style salads. Som Tam, Vietnamese beef and lemongrass, prawn and lotus root - I just can't get enough of them! Makes me sad that the weather is getting cold.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    pizza and any snack with cinnamon and peanut butter in it + chocolate i have alot of food i like alot not just 1
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Chicken... lots and lots and lots and lots of chicken!!
  • Nt2Badhuh
    Nt2Badhuh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Cantelope...I have ignored this fruit my whole life... had some last month and im just like WHERE IN THE HELL DID THIS COME FROM? WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME? lol
  • runway12
    runway12 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Chocolate peanut butter overnight oats. I can't even.
  • Arydria
    Arydria Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Protein pancakes topped with fresh fruit. YUMMY!!!
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    !Sun dried tomatoes (in small amounts). It makes all sorts of things taste amazing!
  • PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I've started using hemp milk in most cooking and in my morning coffee. It's got all the protein, iron, and calcium I could ever ask for, and it doesn't spoil so quickly.

I've also greatly expanded on my oil and vinegar inventory. Avacado oil and pistachio oil really add a rich flavor to cooking. I've never liked olives, and although I'm used to olive oil and can appreciate it, I'm very happy to have strayed from it.
  • PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Cantelope...I have ignored this fruit my whole life... had some last month and im just like WHERE IN THE HELL DID THIS COME FROM? WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME? lol

Yes! My roomie works at a fruit stand, so I'm trying everything. Melons are great. I tried a dragon fruit two nights ago. Big, pink, spiky looking thing. It's huge, only about 60 calories if I eat the whole thing. Why hadn't I ever eaten it before? I'm buying more tomorrow! Melons, dragon fruit, kiwi fruit, green papaya. Tis the season.
  • JessieSky
    JessieSky Posts: 79
    Options
    Mine is unsweetened shredded coconut.

The boyfriend and I buy it in bulk and keep a jar of it on the kitchen counter for adding to yogurt, oatmeal, batter, etc. We even crust our chicken and fish with it! :love:

What is an item you have recently come to love? How do you use it?

If you love that, you should try coconut powder from and Indian market. They put it in soups and curries. I love to put a tbsp of it in any tomato/broth based soups. I love it in Sambar and Rasam soup.

That sounds amazing :O.
  • Reinhaka
    Reinhaka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower "rice". Throw raw cauliflower in the food processor until it resembles rice, sauté in fry pan a few minutes and serve as you would regular rice. Awesome with curries and stirfry
  • Dallymomma
    Options
    Frozen blueberries. They're so handy and can go in anything :)
  • mccallp319
    mccallp319 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Ive been craving them lately
  • hollymccall
    hollymccall Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Portobello mushroom, and Swiss stuffed baked chicken.
  • ivan1147
    ivan1147 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hot Damn, Cookies and Cream Quest Bars are just so guuudddd!