What is your newest food obsession?

Options

Replies

• marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I recently bought a Belgian waffle maker and I've made protein waffles 3 times in the past 3 days lol.
  • Adw7677
    Adw7677 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    A few hours ago I actually said, "I love you, kidney beans" right before devouring them.

I'm also putting chia and flax seeds in everything.
  • vagabondgoddess
    vagabondgoddess Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    potatoes cut kinda thin. then coat with some olive oil oregano garlic and basil
  • SA_80_2012
    SA_80_2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have fallen in love with sweet potato cut in to wedges, sprayed with a few sprays of fry light, sprinkled with Nandos Piri Piri salt and roasted for about 22 mins in the actifryer. Served with grilled Turkey breast steaks and a crunchy salad. I am in work at the moment on nightshift, I will be having this later today for my evening meal, I will be having my weekly cheat night chinese take away on Sunday night yet I am more looking forward to the healthy option tonight with the sweet potatoes....go figure!!

I AM SOOOOO DOING THIS!!!! YUMMMMMM
  • vagabondgoddess
    vagabondgoddess Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you can also make peanut butter and banana sandwiches with honey.
  • Drakebdog
    Drakebdog Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hitting a wall with food. Looking for a good place to find a menu with calorie intake options. Had used a site called "Diet Watch" but they are no longer. Looking for advice because the ice cream is calling!
  • s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Quest bars! I've tried 4 of the flavours and my fave is the cinnamon roll! YUM!
  • slrican
    slrican Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Two things:
    1. Beachbody Shakeology. I wish this was a lie because this craps expensive. But I <3 it.
    2. Fiber One Protein Cereal. Maple Brown Sugar. YUM.
  • s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    French Vanilla protein powder!

It makes regular morning coffee taste like a decadent French Vanilla Cappuccino~
    Add a scoop too oatmeal, bam, Oatmeal à la mode.

That sounds amazing! I would never have thought to put it in coffee, but I will definitely be trying that.
  • slrican
    Options
    You should try Blue Bunny mini ice cream cones. When I crave ice cream they are perfect because they are 150-160 calories and SUPER YUMMY.
  • slrican
    Options
    Hitting a wall with food. Looking for a good place to find a menu with calorie intake options. Had used a site called "Diet Watch" but they are no longer. Looking for advice because the ice cream is calling!

You should try Blue Bunny mini ice cream cones. When I crave ice cream they are perfect because they are 150-160 calories and SUPER YUMMY.

(sorry for the double post)
  • tealgrove
    tealgrove Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Rumble dutch chocolate protein drink - It's awesome!
    Anything spicy....indian, mexican.....all of a sudden I crave hot and spicy.
  • SA_80_2012
    SA_80_2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ryvita crackerbread! I am truly obsessed with it right now! :)

I went through this obssession also, x2 Ryvita crackers with Kraft cheddar cheese. BEST OFFICE SNACK... 'Till i got sick of them and found Corn Cruskits. hehehehehe :-)
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    In the bulk section of your grocery! I just pour myself a big bag, then bring it home and put it in an air tight container.

EDIT: Sorry, I was replying to someone who asked where to get the unsweetened shredded coconut and I forgot to quote them! Silly me.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    McDonalds
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    petit ecolier super dark chocolate biscuits, i.e. "the dragon." my life's not been the same since i found these. :blushing:
  • skhny
    skhny Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    philly swirl italian ice
    dentyne fire gum - really helps to stop cravings
    tic tacs - I was a jolly rancher addict previously
    fresh squezzed lemon in my water!
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Swiss stuffed baked chicken.

Recipe?
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    PB&J Greek Yogurt. Never really been a big PB&J sandwich eater, but I decided to try it in some plain Greek yogurt, and.... yum!! I use about a half a cup of yogurt with about a Tbsp of preserves and half a Tbsp of natural PB. It's delicious! You could use a little more of the goodies if you want, but I find it really doesn't need it.
  • DeboraW_55
    DeboraW_55 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    QUINOA!