What is your newest food obsession?

Options

Replies

• michelleneli
    michelleneli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Grape Nuts Original with ground flaxseed and chia seeds. Cherry and grape tomatoes.:smile:
  • RINat612
    RINat612 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Lemon pepper seasoning.

I've been putting it on everything. I'm obsessed with making rice with low sodium chicken broth and lemon pepper seasoning.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I'm still kind of on the avocado train.
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome! I make PBJ Oats for breakfast sometimes - 1/2 cups of oats (cooked with water) with 1/2 cup of mixed berries, a tbsp of peanut butter, and some protein powder mixed in. SO GOOD. :heart:
  • danidaggers13
    Options
    Reese's peanut buttercups! Naughty I know but somehow red grapes don't sound quite as exciting!
  • zoemcleish94
    Options
    Only just started dieting and ditching the junk food and it feels fab. Healthy food is so fresh and delicious. Have to say though my newest obsession has to be butternut squash chips... Delicious !
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome! I make PBJ Oats for breakfast sometimes - 1/2 cups of oats (cooked with water) with 1/2 cup of mixed berries, a tbsp of peanut butter, and some protein powder mixed in. SO GOOD. :heart:

Want!! Good idea!
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Spinach smoothies - absolutely obsessed.

Oat milk!

Granola - finding nut free granola that had some protein has made my entire life worth living.
  • nancy10272004
    nancy10272004 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    air popped popcorn with Bragg's Liquid Aminos
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower. After trying the Cauliflower Pizza Recipe, I've adapted Cauliflower to several other recipes. Mac and Cheese. Lasagna. Turnovers. Anywhere I can substitute Cauliflower for pasta or breading.
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Frozen greek yogurt! Never like regular greek yogurt but they have a frozen one (caramel swirl) that is too die for! Going to try dark chocolate cherry next! YUM!
  • CHAR1105
    CHAR1105 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nurssassy
    nurssassy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    There's tons but my latest obsession came about when trying to meet calorie and protein requirements.
    Didn't feel like cooking or putting much effort forth (metal or physical) so I grabbed some raw almond butter added a scoop of pea protein powder and a teaspoon of raw honey. Thought it would be disgusting and I was so wrong. I keep like a whole jar of it in the fridge now because the hubby and my grown kids keep asking me to make the special almond dessert. They have no clue what it is:laugh:
  • cagefan
    cagefan Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    apple cider vinegar
  • skendrick0601
    skendrick0601 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My protein pancakes and my home made oat bars. Yum!
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    zucchini "pasta". I use a julien peeler down a zucchini and it cuts it into noodle like strips. I boil them and substitute it for pasta. Delish!!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I recently bought pop molds, and I just can't stop making "ice tea" pops
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Stuffed jalapeno peppers (with cream cheese, sharp cheddar and green onions).
  • Alex_murphyy
    Alex_murphyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower Pizza!! Its a pizza crust made out of cauliflower and cheese! So yummy and only 272 calories for a cheese pizza!

This website has the recipe if anyone is interested!

http://www.fitsugar.com/Low-Carb-Cauliflower-Crust-Pizza-Recipe-30739512
  • c_gapske
    c_gapske Posts: 2
    Options
    PB&J Greek Yogurt. Never really been a big PB&J sandwich eater, but I decided to try it in some plain Greek yogurt, and.... yum!! I use about a half a cup of yogurt with about a Tbsp of preserves and half a Tbsp of natural PB. It's delicious! You could use a little more of the goodies if you want, but I find it really doesn't need it.

SOUNDS AMAZING