Allons-y!

Options

Replies

• heather_hearts_travel
    heather_hearts_travel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Late to the party, but in for the awesome!
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    cGQkzq1.gif
  • DoctahJenn
    Options

You're never late when you have a TARDIS.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    cGQkzq1.gif

O.M.G.

And back at'cha :laugh:

torchwood4_zps1ff1defe.jpg

Have an awesome day !
  • heather_hearts_travel
    heather_hearts_travel Posts: 864 Member
    Options

Ha ha! You make an excellent point! Consider me corrected. And punctual. :)
  • fauxpunker
    fauxpunker Posts: 59 Member
    Options

But things can still get a little timey-wimey shifted. Poor little Amy Pond, waiting all that time for the Doctor to come back out...
  • hekate89
    hekate89 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just found this post, but Whovian here too=D Anyone can feel free to add me as well^^, I do appriciate other geeky stuff too=)
  • seehowyousoar
    seehowyousoar Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I like fezes.
    Fezes are cool.

;)
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    I like fezes.
    Fezes are cool.

;)

E7JHBmZ.gif

...Yes. Yes, I do have a gif for everything. ;)
  • moondancer2010
    moondancer2010 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I like fezes.
    Fezes are cool.

;)

E7JHBmZ.gif

Just looking at this reminds me that I really want to make an 11th Doctor cosplay for June. I could totally rock the doctor at the convention I'm going to. I REALLY want to make a weeping angel cosplay too.
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    I like fezes.
    Fezes are cool.

;)

E7JHBmZ.gif

Just looking at this reminds me that I really want to make an 11th Doctor cosplay for June. I could totally rock the doctor at the convention I'm going to. I REALLY want to make a weeping angel cosplay too.

I'm making my daughter an 11th Doctor cosplay this year. :D I wanted to do Ten, because she's into saying "Allon-Rosie" still, but eleven would be so much cuter.
  • hekate89
    hekate89 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This post has been pretty hilarious. I'm on Imgur a lot, and the Dr. Who posts always tend to be the most entertaining. I watch anime, but after hearing so much about the illustrious Doctor, I may have to set aside some time to watch the series. Another summer project.

Hello, fellow Imgurian=D Are you on ImgurFit as well?=)
  • moondancer2010
    moondancer2010 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Eleven is my favorite! I just love Matt Smith in every way!
    Of course my first love will always be the fourth doctor. He was my first.
  • rucaenel
    rucaenel Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Dr Who de dooo...is the chant of my girls! We love to have Who Marathon's! We missed Matt Smith at the Wizard World in Louisville; but we walked where he walked. (pictures of the floor; what you crazy!)

I need to get in shape; I have fallen off the Tardis' on my way to fitness... I am trying to approach this one day at a time; and would appreciate finding a few folks to keep me going! I am glad to return the favor!

Baby steps...so far I didn't hit the drive thru today.. so far! <sigh> I love grease and salt; (chips, fried yums, trying to refrain). I hate to spend time figuring out what to eat; drive thru is so easy..

Hope everyone is successful to day!
    Julie:flowerforyou:
  • rucaenel
    rucaenel Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome; running through the old Angels on Netflix! I love Spike! I got to see him at Wizard's World in Louisville!
  • 1nsomniac13
    1nsomniac13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Not a Whovian, but a definite nerd. Love roleplaying games (Shadowrun and 7th Sea in particular), board games, table top miniature games (WarMachine!). I write science fiction and love Legend of Zelda (even have a LoZ tattoo).

Feel free to add, if you'd like. :)
  • RiverCameron
    RiverCameron Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Me too! Hi, I'm River and I love all things Who. Also all things Whedon, and all things Harry Potter, along with a lot of other things :-)

I'm currently using the Zombies, Run! app to get in running shape because if a mad man with a box ever grabs my hand and whispers, "Run!" I need to be able to do it!
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    Me too! Hi, I'm River and I love all things Who. Also all things Whedon, and all things Harry Potter, along with a lot of other things :-)

I'm currently using the Zombies, Run! app to get in running shape because if a mad man with a box ever grabs my hand and whispers, "Run!" I need to be able to do it!

k3yK1Ua.gif
  • YukiValentine
    YukiValentine Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    FAN-TAS-TIC!
  • nicki_lynne
    nicki_lynne Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    R.I.P. Firefly. :(