Allons-y!

Replies

• DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    R.I.P. Firefly. :(

Oh gosh... how many years has it been now? And I STILL get sad.
  • nicki_lynne
    nicki_lynne Posts: 55 Member
    R.I.P. Firefly. :(

Oh gosh... how many years has it been now? And I STILL get sad.

Bah... it's been like ten years.
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    I had a dream just the other night that Weeping Angels were everywhere. Then the wind blew my hair into my face and when I brushed it back, one had my wrist.

I apparently started yelling because I woke my SO up. Lol. I'd say Dr. Who is pretty firmly planted into my subconcious!
  • rentserenity
    rentserenity Posts: 7 Member
    tardis-fridge-skin.jpg
  • nicki_lynne
    tardis-fridge-skin.jpg

Please tell me that this is your fridge!
  • nicki_lynne
    tardis-fridge-skin.jpg

Also, do you have any fish fingers and custard?
  • rentserenity
    rentserenity Posts: 7 Member
    tardis-fridge-skin.jpg

ha! I wish - but you can buy it from this aptly named site: http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/doctor-who-tardis-fridge-skin

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMNFoOtfODHpVytT0bWa-60v76785eEwspTyS1VAhJLJ-0bPEL
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    (I apologize in advance to anyone who clicked on this expecting someone who spoke French.)

I'm not new here, but I'm always looking for more nerd friends. :) (Whovians in particular, but any fandom or nerdiness is awesome in my book.)

About me: I'm a nerd. (Duh.) Particularly about Doctor Who. (Double duh.) I do not eat clean... I like cookies, and sweet coffee, and pizza. But I do try to keep things in moderation, and I'm on allllll the time. Feel free to add me!

I clicked on it hoping for a Whovian and expecting to be disappointed... I have been pleasantly surprise :)
  • RiverCameron
    RiverCameron Posts: 56 Member
    10176175_500081060119478_7869439953025161823_n.jpg
  • Sorry. Sorry, I have this effect, people just get obsessed. Is it the smile? Is it the aftershave? Is it the capacity to laugh at myself? I don't know; it's crazy!
  • DoctahJenn
    Sorry. Sorry, I have this effect, people just get obsessed. Is it the smile? Is it the aftershave? Is it the capacity to laugh at myself? I don't know; it's crazy!

*gasps* You're not Doctor-Donna, you're The Master in disguise!!
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    LOL... French!! I only think david Tennant when I hear that !!
  • Babarrosa1
    Babarrosa1 Posts: 98 Member
    and for my fellow Supernatural fans
    1d9516cd91d87766d8952d0d2aade13a.jpg
    Am I interrupting something?

Hahahahahaha Whovians, Supernatural Fans, Sherlock Fans, LOTR, Harry Potter and the fans of all other awesomeness add me :D:happy:
  • Jellybaby?

*holds out bag*
  • Sorry. Sorry, I have this effect, people just get obsessed. Is it the smile? Is it the aftershave? Is it the capacity to laugh at myself? I don't know; it's crazy!

*gasps* You're not Doctor-Donna, you're The Master in disguise!!

The DoctorDonna friend :flowerforyou:
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Hello fellow Whovians!

I think we need a Doctor Who themed 5k. Just like with the Vampire Run 5k or Zombie Apocalypse 5ks there can be chasers and they will wear shirts like this..

71815.jpg.square-true_maxheight-285_size-285.jpg

or masks like this..

silence1.jpg

And then there will be those trying to escape. They could wear something like this t-shirt or general Whovian/Doctor/Companion wear.

tr401atk-w484h484z1-34230-i-dont-remember-why-im-running-do-you.jpg

Also essential would be carrying markers for tally marks.

This could be extra fun if each year we had the chasers be different aliens. Escapees could dress as all sorts of Whovian goodness! Also there would be lots of Doctors there to remind us to "RUN!"

So.. Who's in?

(^_^)

That sounds cool! But, the t-shirts should kind of be Angels because, you know, the image of an Angel *is* an Angel, so then there'd be a real reason to be running!

SO here is my problem with running from Angels.. THEY ARE FREAKING FASTER THAN ANYTHING! All you need to know to beat an angel is to not blink.. I can do that on the couch with a friend who can take turns blinking. Running from them won't do you a lick of good! *grump grump grump*

Okay, we are good now. (^_^)
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Ugh, I don't even want to think about it being 10 years since Firely. It makes me feel old, and I try my best never to feel old.

Love Wash!!!

washnme.jpg
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    :sad: Firefly.... I think I need more friends to get me over this sad. Whovians, sherlockians, gamers, bookworms, geeks, nerds, and anyone else who is enjoying this thread.. Friend me if you like (^_^) :flowerforyou:
  • DoctahJenn
    I have no reason to post these. But I like them, so I'm going to do it anyway.

ho0Dqr1.gif

hIg4TH0.gif

fsuUqO7.gif
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    tumblr_mzxs89w3iJ1t5dus5o5_400.gif