Allons-y!

Options

Replies

• fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I love this thread so much.

Also, I've already decided that as much as I love my husband and am loyal to him, if I ever run into Tennant in person somehow, i'm probably going to jail for sexual assault. lol

pgNjyE5_zps0f0180b1.gif
  • benaddict
    benaddict Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-4748-1358203605-3.gif

...I don't want (you) to go...

I don't want to go!!

[work is boring]
  • shawmutt
    shawmutt Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind having a harem of Doctors then my life would be complete ; )

I....I...I didn't write this, but this is me.

Are you me? Because if not, we really should be friends.

I'm pretty sure everyone could use a harem of Doctors... lord knows I would never refuse the offer.

But...what he had two...of other things in addition to hearts? He is an alien, after all...
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    I love this thread so much.

Also, I've already decided that as much as I love my husband and am loyal to him, if I ever run into Tennant in person somehow, i'm probably going to jail for sexual assault. lol

pgNjyE5_zps0f0180b1.gif

Oh you are brilliant you are! :bigsmile: Are you me?
  • DoctorMcCoy10
    DoctorMcCoy10 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind having a harem of Doctors then my life would be complete ; )

I....I...I didn't write this, but this is me.

Are you me? Because if not, we really should be friends.

FR sent because you are obviously fabulous : )
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    UW3jkE8.gif
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    The trick is to create an alternate universe where you already have a harem of Doctors. :wink:
  • jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I LOVE ALL OF THIS!!!

111474x.png
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I kind of hate Clara.

giphy.gif

Feel free to friend me, lol...

I LOVE YOU.

<3<3<3 loving the hatelove <3<3<3
    I'm really not fond of Clara either. I liked her well enough in that first episode, but then they had to go and get all... Timey-Wimey on her. Why can't he just have a normal person as a companion again? No becoming Gods, no walking the Earth, no becoming a Time Lord. Just a normal, everyday person who just needs a little help.

Well, yes, but here's my deal. I don't mind the companions who are more (obviously, since I love River, but River wasn't even a full "companion", more part of the Ponds' story with the Silence and all that. Which was fantastic.) Clara's intentionally cute, intentionally in love with The Doctor, and intentionally pathetic in wanting him to love her back. It wasn't Martha Jones swoony-pathetic, but rather silly-high-school-crush-maybe-if-I-bat-my-eyelashes-he'll-love-me-pathetic. He can't even think about loving her back. Because River, duh. And then they even make it so that River can "be there" again through a "connection" with Clara, just to pull at the heartstrings or something? Give me a break.

The whole Impossible Girl thing drove me nuts, because she got all cocky and thinking she was awesome and maybe just maybe interesting enough for The Doctor to be entranced, when in fact the last companions he had have left him stricken and lost (don't they all, but at least they were more interesting and actually had chemistry, where Clara is more eye-candy-slight-curiosity-and-by-the-way-souffles?). the only thing entrancing about her was trying to figure out why she was everywhere. She doesn't have a story that's even remotely as well written as the Ponds/River or Rose Tyler's, and the whole finding out about her jumping into his timeline at Trenzalore was just barf-tastic.

The best part of the last season, I thought, was when Clara found out that River had married The Doctor. ZING, B*TCH.

...sorry, did I say I kind of hate her? Because I do. I really hope that Peter Capaldi's Doctor turns her into something more interesting, or if not, that she just leaves. Or maybe dies. That might be nice.

"GET OUT."

Peter-Capaldi-Doctor-Who-Time-of-the-Doctor-Clara-Twelve.jpg
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I kind of hate Clara.

giphy.gif

I LOVE YOU.

I'm really not fond of Clara either. I liked her well enough in that first episode, but then they had to go and get all... Timey-Wimey on her. Why can't he just have a normal person as a companion again? No becoming Gods, no walking the Earth, no becoming a Time Lord. Just a normal, everyday person who just needs a little help.

I liked her as a Dalek (I cried *buckets* over that episode) and was excited to see her - but also confused how it would work - as the new companion. I liked her in the Bells of St John... but after that she kinda went downhill for me. She's pretty, funny, can keep up with the Doctor (speech wise) but I don't know, she's jut not clicking with me.

It might have something to do with the fact that I am still mourning the Ponds (ROARY!) so it's not entirely her fault... but it is :p

I need to confess something.
    I was so sad when Matt announced he was leaving, I haven't watched his regeneration episode yet. ELEVEN IS STILL MAH DOCTAH!
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    All I can really say is I hope the romance doesn't go anywhere now that we have Capaldi. It's not that i'm against romance with a companion. I mean, I loved the whole Rose thing, I didn't even mind Martha's crush. Amy was hilarious and understandable, seeing as she obsessed over him as a kid. But... I really just want this season to be about a bada** Doctor running around, being clever and awesome and sometimes hilarious. Romance is all well and good, but they have a better story than that going on.
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    The best part of the last season, I thought, was when Clara found out that River had married The Doctor. ZING, B*TCH.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    I kind of hate Clara.

giphy.gif

I LOVE YOU.

I liked her as a Dalek (I cried *buckets* over that episode) and was excited to see her - but also confused how it would work - as the new companion. I liked her in the Bells of St John... but after that she kinda went downhill for me. She's pretty, funny, can keep up with the Doctor (speech wise) but I don't know, she's jut not clicking with me.

It might have something to do with the fact that I am still mourning the Ponds (ROARY!) so it's not entirely her fault... but it is :p

I need to confess something.
    I was so sad when Matt announced he was leaving, I haven't watched his regeneration episode yet. ELEVEN IS STILL MAH DOCTAH!

I have a confession. I liked Matt well enough, but I never loved him the way I did some of the other Doctors. (It took me a whole season to learn to like Tennant, and even then if was grudging. Not that you can tell by how I obsess now. *ahem*) He was a great Doctor. He had some funny moments. He had an AMAZING way of looking decades older than he really is. But I was never sad to see him go.

HOWEVER. That being said, I cried during that last episode. Buckets. Sobbing.
  • jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I liked Matt. But Christopher.. Oh my word... How much I loved him...

And in Day of the Doctor, I cried like such a baby when the doctors were flashing across the screen because, oh my stars, I just loved Nine!!! I'm still not over him being the doctor for one season!!!
  • DoctahJenn
    Options

And in Day of the Doctor, I cried like such a baby when the doctors were flashing across the screen because, oh my stars, I just loved Nine!!! I'm still not over him being the doctor for one season!!!

I know!!!! Oh my gosh, all of this. It makes me so sad that he's on such bad terms with all of them. I really wanted him to be real in that lineup.

8JexEPi.gif
  • GypsygalWI
    GypsygalWI Posts: 27
    Options
    I"m a Whovian as well!! Tom Baker was my favorite, and I look forward to watching the new episodes with Peter Capaldi!!
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    I"m a Whovian as well!! Tom Baker was my favorite, and I look forward to watching the new episodes with Peter Capaldi!!

ajyp4jL.gif
    5mXXMxM.gif
  • benaddict
    benaddict Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options

OMG I cried so much at the end of Day of the Doctor, even seeing all the classic doctors was a tearjerker and I've never even seen the classic episodes! I was watching it during the worldwide simulcast and it just made me feel like I was a part of something so huge that spanned so many generations and countries and it was just awesome. Even though I just started watching DW like a year and a half ago, I feel like the Whovians are so welcoming and it's fun to be a part of the craziness!

When does the next season start??!??!
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    When does the next season start??!??!

Not soon enough.

fRW57z4.gif
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options

Ditto, you never forget your first doctor