Replies

• TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    geek-nerd-11-51.gif?w=500&h=241
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^ Love this one, I'll have to pin it!

1fd3eb34411fc7788bbe1289c646552b.jpg
    Fezzes are cool

1f7920b92e0d96a7b19023473fc8af04.jpg

7qQ332L.gif
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    So, wifey and I just got into Dr. Who about one or two months ago and are still enjoying heck out of it. But I had a question for veterns.

At this point, we just started season four, so we've really only experienced Tennant and Eccleston. I like Tennant. He's great. But is it douchey that Eccleston is my favorite? Brother in-law said Tennant would blow him out of the water, but nothing yet (IMO).

Not douchey at all. Although, to be fair, Eccleston has behaved kind of douchey toward the show and the fandom, but you'll learn that later. Still, Nine is one of my favorite Doctors ever. He was my favorite until the BFA audios and Eight stole my heart.
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    So, wifey and I just got into Dr. Who about one or two months ago and are still enjoying heck out of it. But I had a question for veterns.

At this point, we just started season four, so we've really only experienced Tennant and Eccleston. I like Tennant. He's great. But is it douchey that Eccleston is my favorite? Brother in-law said Tennant would blow him out of the water, but nothing yet (IMO).

Not douchey at all. Although, to be fair, Eccleston has behaved kind of douchey toward the show and the fandom, but you'll learn that later. Still, Nine is one of my favorite Doctors ever. He was my favorite until the BFA audios and Eight stole my heart.

Finally, another big finish person!
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mue8bknxN61s371neo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mx3ul1xJvt1qbc25wo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mfv5idGMnp1s0m6axo1_250.gif
    just hatin' on Clara

So much love for you.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options

Finally, another big finish person!

Pleased to meet you! I big pink sparkley heart BFA. I always have to watch myself because while I do like Rose, I keep thinking to myself "Well, yeah, she's nice, but she's no Charley."
  • HappyTravels
    HappyTravels Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fabulous way to spend lunch break - thanks folks
  • nikiste
    nikiste Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I can't hate Clara in the way that I can't hate Amy. I think the character has so much potential and I think the actress does the best she can with the script she's given, but Moffat can NOT write women. I miss RTD.
    (It doesn't help his case that I have an ex whose last name is Moffat, but I still don't like him as a writer. Sue me.)
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I kinda hate Clara, too!

tumblr_mzys3yy5Wu1rgdssco1_250.gif
    tumblr_mzys3yy5Wu1rgdssco2_400.gif
    tumblr_mzys3yy5Wu1rgdssco3_400.gif
    tumblr_mzys3yy5Wu1rgdssco4_250.gif
    tumblr_mzys3yy5Wu1rgdssco5_250.gif
    tumblr_mzys3yy5Wu1rgdssco6_250.gif
    tumblr_mzys3yy5Wu1rgdssco7_250.gif

I love you too. Extra points for the use of Ace :wink:
    7 was my first doctor :)
  • LittleMissRainey
    Options
    And some awesome words of wisdom from Catherine Tate:

F0FVfX8.gif
    MzVNhZO.gif
    llrHHvO.gif
    Yc66F31.gif

OK, I'll stop now, promise.

I cry every time I read that. It's like she's SPEAKING directly to ME.
  • LittleMissRainey
    Options

I loved that little interview - those two need their own show. Doesn't need to be DW related, I just love their chemistry.
  • LittleMissRainey
    Options
    tumblr_mue8bknxN61s371neo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mx3ul1xJvt1qbc25wo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mfv5idGMnp1s0m6axo1_250.gif
    just hatin' on Clara

Quoting for LOLz
  • LittleMissRainey
    Options
    I can't hate Clara in the way that I can't hate Amy. I think the character has so much potential and I think the actress does the best she can with the script she's given, but Moffat can NOT write women. I miss RTD.
    (It doesn't help his case that I have an ex whose last name is Moffat, but I still don't like him as a writer. Sue me.)

Is it weird I LOLed because Moffat's partner is called Sue?
  • susanevenden
    Options
    Saw Allons-y and had to check this out. Each Doctor 9, 10, and 11 has been my favourite when I am watching (rewatching), but David Tennant is the only one that I have made a point of watching other shows he is in.