Allons-y!

Options

Replies

• benaddict
    benaddict Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I can't hate Clara in the way that I can't hate Amy. I think the character has so much potential and I think the actress does the best she can with the script she's given, but Moffat can NOT write women. I miss RTD.
    (It doesn't help his case that I have an ex whose last name is Moffat, but I still don't like him as a writer. Sue me.)

Is it weird I LOLed because Moffat's partner is called Sue?
    Sue Moffat.
    Sounds like an order, like a team of lawyers are waiting around until someone yells, "SUE MOFFAT!"

Sorry but her name is Sue Vertue, not Sue Moffat. :P (And I know that because of Sherlock instead of Doctor Who, actually, haha)
  • benaddict
    benaddict Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I am always up for some more Whovian Friends. I am thinking a Tribute Marathon dedicated to 11 is in order (although my wife is on a 10 kick....welllll (yes i said that in my best Tennant Impression)....who can blame her:) and while 10 is one of my faves, I got to say 11 is just so damn quirky with a side of crazy that is just too good not to like!

While alot of people LOVE Rose and the other female Companions, I have got to say that my all-time fave is Wilfred Mott as I got the feels during the "Proud to call you dad" scene and he showed what it was like if the doctor was Human....still up there in age but yet still such a dreamer and a child at heart!

Now if you excuse me....I was wondering if someone could show me how to fly this thing!

-CK

If you haven't joined the Doctor Who group, make sure you do that! It's called Whovians of the world unite! We're starting a watchalong of Season 5 on Monday. :D
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Another whovian here, both my wife and me were hooked at the same time!

Amy Pond was by far my favorite companion. The show went to great lengths to make her look shorter than she was, I had no idea she was so tall!

No gifs of the new doc yet? I haven't seen any of those episodes, I'm waiting for them on netflix.

tumblr_mydrn9XRoh1rcy5pco3_500_capaldi5.gif

That is literally the best gif I have ever seen. Long live Peter Capaldi.
  • Shybea81
    Shybea81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    5ive1oK.jpg

These two! <3

Loves!
  • jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Zombie_thread.jpg
    deal_with_it_doctor_who.gif
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to put this here... If you don't get this.. Well..

funny-Doctor-Who-Tardis-clipart.jpg
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    doctor-who-regeneration-o.gif

^^This thread^^
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    This is your weekly reminder that I collect Whovian friends, so feel free to FR me!

joTz6XT.gif
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    I also collect Whovian friends.. So friend me too! Also you know, geeks in general.

tumblr_mwqapyIj4Y1qijoeyo3_500.gif
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up, fellow Whovians!
    https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Snatch this deal up before it ends!

Got all of them :)
  • Nuka_Gina
    Nuka_Gina Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yes! This is my most favorite thing ever!
  • thezephyrwolf
    thezephyrwolf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love all of the doctors but I have to say that Tennant will always be my fave!:smile:
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    cat123.jpg

Daaaww, too cute
  • nikiste
    nikiste Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I can't hate Clara in the way that I can't hate Amy. I think the character has so much potential and I think the actress does the best she can with the script she's given, but Moffat can NOT write women. I miss RTD.
    (It doesn't help his case that I have an ex whose last name is Moffat, but I still don't like him as a writer. Sue me.)

Is it weird I LOLed because Moffat's partner is called Sue?
    Sue Moffat.
    Sounds like an order, like a team of lawyers are waiting around until someone yells, "SUE MOFFAT!"

Sorry but her name is Sue Vertue, not Sue Moffat. :P (And I know that because of Sherlock instead of Doctor Who, actually, haha)
    Bummer. I mean, good for her not having to deal with that last name.
    Ugh. Moffat.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Moffat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BPCScMl.gif
  • hekate89
    hekate89 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've tried for a long time getting my sister to watch the show. I've watched a few episodes with her and really talked the show up, but she hasn't really said whether she liked it or not yet. She's now at season 4, and a few days ago she ran into another friend of mine, who is also a Whovian. She has a purse with the TARDIS printed on, and my sister said she wanted one as well! I'm so proud=D
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    2oSu2Nz.gif

9ahiim6.gif
  • nltg13
    nltg13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The awesomeness of this thread has just blown my mind.
    Currently trying to get my boyfriend into dr who, not having the greatest success so far but I am persevering!
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I don't like the color >......... August is just around the corner !!!!!!!!