Allons-y!

Options

Replies

• ShannieMaire
    Options
    So I decided to check out the message boards and the first thing I see is Allons-y! I think this is definitely a sign that good things are going to come out of me signing up for MFP!
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mxeal5pKKD1qgp297.gif
    Happy51.gif
    tumblr_ltclk2lYD11qafrh6.gif
    tumblr_lngorlk3se1qlm7sxo1_500.gif
    peter-capaldi-jenna-coleman-2-1389695157_1389695157.jpg

tumblr_mxypn2EdjV1qijoeyo1_500.gif
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mxeal5pKKD1qgp297.gif
    Happy51.gif
    tumblr_ltclk2lYD11qafrh6.gif
    tumblr_lngorlk3se1qlm7sxo1_500.gif
    peter-capaldi-jenna-coleman-2-1389695157_1389695157.jpg

tumblr_mxypn2EdjV1qijoeyo1_500.gif

This made me so many kinds of happy...your nice WORKS!
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    OMG DOCTOR WHO *flails like the crazy whovian fan girl she is*
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    I once again encourage all you Whovians to join us in the Whovian group at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/21355-whovians-of-the-world-unite.

We are united in a common cause of general awesomeness.

tumblr_m8lucnTuFd1r5w6ox.jpg
  • bah_bug
    bah_bug Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So, wifey and I just got into Dr. Who about one or two months ago and are still enjoying heck out of it. But I had a question for veterns.

At this point, we just started season four, so we've really only experienced Tennant and Eccleston. I like Tennant. He's great. But is it douchey that Eccleston is my favorite? Brother in-law said Tennant would blow him out of the water, but nothing yet (IMO).

9 is my fave of the new ones. 4 )Tom Baker) is my fave overall. I liked Tennant, and love other stuff he's done, but Eccleston's intensity I absolutely /loved./
  • mzfrizz15
    mzfrizz15 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yay! More Whovians! I only got into Who about 18 mo ago, but I've been hooked since! I started on Netflix with series 1 (the 2005 season). I've adored all of the Doctors, but 9 is my favorite by a very small margin. (You never forget your first Doctor!)

I'm rather impatiently waiting for the new season to start. To tide myself until then, I've been searching for classic era episodes to watch. :)
  • iandroid989
    iandroid989 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Dr Who !!!!!!! I remember watching DR who back in the 60's when I lived in England, the Darlek,s terrified me
    http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111226141844/tardis/images/8/8b/Meets_the_daleks.jpg
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    The Doctor has been here!

184_banana_cat_gifs.gif
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
  • OnceUponaTimeFairytales
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I just joined & am pleased to see so many Whovians on here!! Feel free to add me ^_^

Also I just recently decorated my door to look like Eleven's Tardis. Think it turned out quite well considering I'm not a crafty person. Thought you guys might think it's fun. Have a great day!

kdu8gn.jpg
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I just joined & am pleased to see so many Whovians on here!! Feel free to add me ^_^

Also I just recently decorated my door to look like Eleven's Tardis. Think it turned out quite well considering I'm not a crafty person. Thought you guys might think it's fun. Have a great day!

kdu8gn.jpg

This looks great! Well done! (^_^)
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    matt-smith-times-change-2.gif

Make sure this thread regenerates. (^_^)
  • rageginger
    rageginger Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have no gifs, but following all the same. :o)
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Yay! More Whovians! I only got into Who about 18 mo ago, but I've been hooked since! I started on Netflix with series 1 (the 2005 season). I've adored all of the Doctors, but 9 is my favorite by a very small margin. (You never forget your first Doctor!)

I'm rather impatiently waiting for the new season to start. To tide myself until then, I've been searching for classic era episodes to watch. :)
    9 is my first and favorite as well.,
    Hello.gif
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I have no gifs, but following all the same. :o)

steal them while you're here. just don't hotlink.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mpbylrKgCy1qz4rgp.gif
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • candykane787
    candykane787 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nine is definitely my favorite because he was my first!

Me too!!
  • elsie0o0
    elsie0o0 Posts: 59 Member
    Options

9 is my first and favorite as well.,
    Hello.gif

I don't think 9 gets the love he deserves. It's rare to find gifs of him on tumblr