dd5a2eb11297c1efc89592b609070e2f.jpg
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I kind of hate Clara.

giphy.gif

Feel free to friend me, lol...

I LOVE YOU.

Clara has no expression other than that of smug bemusement. She drives me bugf%^k... I hope they get rid of her FORTHWITH!! She cannot act..
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    still loving this. We need a group

Ooh... Great idea. :)

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one who yelled out in joy during Day of the Doctor when they said:

The General: I didn't know when I was well off, all twelve of them.
    Androgar: No sir, all thirteen!

And then they showed Capaldi's eyebrows!

32dBENR.jpg
  • SoosannahK
    SoosannahK Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

Trying for my first gif post.
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I kind of hate Clara.

giphy.gif

Feel free to friend me, lol...

I LOVE YOU.

I'm really not fond of Clara either. I liked her well enough in that first episode, but then they had to go and get all... Timey-Wimey on her. Why can't he just have a normal person as a companion again? No becoming Gods, no walking the Earth, no becoming a Time Lord. Just a normal, everyday person who just needs a little help.

I liked her as a Dalek (I cried *buckets* over that episode) and was excited to see her - but also confused how it would work - as the new companion. I liked her in the Bells of St John... but after that she kinda went downhill for me. She's pretty, funny, can keep up with the Doctor (speech wise) but I don't know, she's jut not clicking with me.

It might have something to do with the fact that I am still mourning the Ponds (ROARY!) so it's not entirely her fault... but it is :p

I need to confess something.
    I was so sad when Matt announced he was leaving, I haven't watched his regeneration episode yet. ELEVEN IS STILL MAH DOCTAH!

I have a confession. I liked Matt well enough, but I never loved him the way I did some of the other Doctors. (It took me a whole season to learn to like Tennant, and even then if was grudging. Not that you can tell by how I obsess now. *ahem*) He was a great Doctor. He had some funny moments. He had an AMAZING way of looking decades older than he really is. But I was never sad to see him go.

HOWEVER. That being said, I cried during that last episode. Buckets. Sobbing.

I loved 11... at first.. but somewhere along the way they started writing out his gravitas and then when they brought in the beastly Clara all plot left the building. I was glad to see Matt wave buh bye. and I hope Clara is not far behind. Some of the worst episodes were last season (almost the entire season) I didn't like the ponds much towards the end either. we'd said good bye to them so many times already. their story was done with ages before they actually left. I'm hoping the new doctor gives some life to the writers.
  • SoosannahK
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Actually, I looked and it's pretty easy to start a group. We would just need a cool group name and whatnot.
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    giphy.gif

I'm making one now :happy:
  • SoosannahK
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • SoosannahK
    Options
    giphy.gif

I'm making one now :happy:

Thank you!
  • benaddict
    benaddict Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    still loving this. We need a group

Ooh... Great idea. :)

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one who yelled out in joy during Day of the Doctor when they said:

The General: I didn't know when I was well off, all twelve of them.
    Androgar: No sir, all thirteen!

And then they showed Capaldi's eyebrows!

32dBENR.jpg

You are not alone!! I definitely squealed and clapped and bounced up and down on my couch! I'm so excited for the new doctor. This is the first time the Doctor has regenerated since I became a fan and I can't wait to see what happens with the new one!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    When does the next season start??!??!

Not soon enough.

fRW57z4.gif
    Did you hear the news? They've announced that there will be no more episodes ever again. They're cancelling Doctor Who.

Waits for the panicked reactions :tongue:
    river-slaps-the-doctor-o.gif
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I kinda hate Clara, too!

tumblr_mzys3yy5Wu1rgdssco1_250.gif
    tumblr_mzys3yy5Wu1rgdssco2_400.gif
    tumblr_mzys3yy5Wu1rgdssco3_400.gif
    tumblr_mzys3yy5Wu1rgdssco4_250.gif
    tumblr_mzys3yy5Wu1rgdssco5_250.gif
    tumblr_mzys3yy5Wu1rgdssco6_250.gif