Options
    Trying to learn how to do pictures not working out lol
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    When does the next season start??!??!

Not soon enough.

fRW57z4.gif
    Did you hear the news? They've announced that there will be no more episodes ever again. They're cancelling Doctor Who.

Waits for the panicked reactions :tongue:
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options

Not soon enough.

fRW57z4.gif
    Did you hear the news? They've announced that there will be no more episodes ever again. They're cancelling Doctor Who.

iNjWGc1.gif

((Just kidding!!! We love you, Thomas!))
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options

Not soon enough.

fRW57z4.gif

When-your-face-is-made-of-lies.jpg
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    EPgRSNJ.gif
    HSgNu2n.gif
    J7rfe2w.gif
    FNQc2cJ.gif
  • theoncomingstorm6464
    theoncomingstorm6464 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That's enough hugging.
  • mcneilnomore
    mcneilnomore Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I've been wondering what to do with mine now that I've broken up with cookies, besides pushing the top just for kicks! It's my new money jar now! Woo Hoo!

Damn. Just saw that I didn't pick up the quote about the cookie jar. sigh. Is it time to go home yet?
  • mcneilnomore
    mcneilnomore Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The best six minutes in television history if you're a Donna fan (and I am). I started watching the Catherine Tate show when I couldn't see Donna DW anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxB1gB6K-2A
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    zxBlCFK.png
  • Yagisama
    Options
    18SFXSp.png
  • Yagisama
    Options
    The best six minutes in television history if you're a Donna fan (and I am). I started watching the Catherine Tate show when I couldn't see Donna DW anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxB1gB6K-2A

Wow that was awesome, thanks for the share. Like I said before Donna is my favorite companion of the 9/10/11 doctors. And Catherine Tate is reason why!
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options

Not soon enough.

fRW57z4.gif

Oh look, the devil decided to join us :devil:
  • megsterella
    megsterella Posts: 69
    Options
    Thread regenerated!

tumblr_myleo5PRGi1rtmlvfo7_r1_250.gif

njYNaOj.gif
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    Fantastic! I've been wondering what to do with mine now that I've broken up with cookies, besides pushing the top just for kicks! It's my new money jar now! Woo Hoo!

Damn. Just saw that I didn't pick up the quote about the cookie jar. sigh. Is it time to go home yet?

This is your brain off caffeine :drinker: I thought it was a better idea than cookies since they're sooooo tempting (I don't buy them, I make insane ones fresh instead & OMG) Now I get to save money for hot clothes & hear the TARDIS every time I work out.....ok I push it like 5 times but so what? :love:
  • megsterella
    Options
    All I can really say is I hope the romance doesn't go anywhere now that we have Capaldi. It's not that i'm against romance with a companion. I mean, I loved the whole Rose thing, I didn't even mind Martha's crush. Amy was hilarious and understandable, seeing as she obsessed over him as a kid. But... I really just want this season to be about a bada** Doctor running around, being clever and awesome and sometimes hilarious. Romance is all well and good, but they have a better story than that going on.

I agree. Though that has a lot to do with the fact that I'll never ship the Doctor with anyone as much I shipped him with Rose. Haha. But yeah, exnay on the romance, I think. Besides, I LOVE when the Doctor and his companions are BFFs--particularly the female ones. It's an awesome middle finger to the idea that a man and a woman can't be close friends without romantic feelings developing.

And speaking of Rose...

j2mxQgK.gif
    UUiXZxu.gif
    AVQf1xR.gif
    SlvF7S4.gif
    GfCGiQC.gif

And here's one of Clara because I liked her and Eleven's friendship even if I didn't particularly care for her:

19dvIzI.gif
  • megsterella
    Options
    AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY
    (BUT IF THE DOCTOR IS CUTE, FORGET THE FRUIT)

aKN8XZk.jpg
    nINVnOS.jpg?1
    hryUF9Y.jpg
    hIsexDw.jpg
    mey054n.jpg
  • megsterella
    Options
    8lbLPIb.gif
    6YROe67.gif
    JK65GCD.gif
    RjrcNcM.gif
  • megsterella
    Options
    And some awesome words of wisdom from Catherine Tate:

F0FVfX8.gif
    MzVNhZO.gif
    llrHHvO.gif
    Yc66F31.gif

OK, I'll stop now, promise.
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    1972529_726547670700884_6974231988709409052_n.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA it actually worked!!!! I'm technologically challenged (majorly) so this is big! :noway: