My calorie goal hard to reach, any suggestions?

Options

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    butthurt cuz I say junk food is bad haha fatties. no wonder you all need to lose weight .

But I'm not fat...and I still say you're wrong...

...horribly, laughingly wrong.
    but your still here hahaha

Leave my still out of this.

#spelling
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    butthurt cuz I say junk food is bad haha fatties. no wonder you all need to lose weight .

But I'm not fat...and I still say you're wrong...

...horribly, laughingly wrong.
    but your still here hahaha

for the comedy you're providing hahaha
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

Keeping it classy. You know when you start name calling, it just goes to show how weak your argument really is.

The only one butthurt here, is you. It's quite apparent in your attacks on users in this thread.
  • Xingy01
    Xingy01 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

Nobody said junk food is good for you. They just said that you can still lose weight even if you eat junk.

You're the one that said you will gain weight if you eat sugar. Most people here are trying to eat a balanced diet and incorporate little indulgences here and there. You know...like a normal person.

I think you're grumpy because you're salivating at the thought of eating ice cream, but all you have is some protein powder and soy milk :(
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Don't you find it even a little bit thought-provoking that you're in such a strong minority with this belief that you can actually increase mass while in a calorie deficit (or decrease mass while in a calorie surplus)? Just a little bit? No?

I wish the NASM had a Board to which I could report your posts to have your CPT license revoked for malpractice.

Because the general public has been mislead to believe what they want to hear. They find excuses to eat junk without feeling guilty about it. I know i'm in a very small minority but which does not mean I am wrong. Granted if you burn more energy than you take you will lose weight , BUT that is not always FAT. What that weight is consist of (muscle, fat, water), varies, with the quality / quantity of your calories, how much you take in at sitting, timing, exercise and much more. If i'm allowed to eat 2500 on a calorie deficit diet and I eat it all right before bed. Are you saying I will not gain any fat? Or will I wake up even more ripped than the day before?
    As far as my part time job as a cpt I have not had any problems with any of my programs I create for my clients, so I do understand there is no changing your thought about this because you are close minded and this is pointless i just hope others who read this can at least think outside what they have been taught.

*off topic but marijuana is another thing people are misinformed about, and look what is happening all around the states. Legalization.

In this case, you are in the minority and you are very very wrong. Every time you post you say something even more wrong. Meal size and meal timing importance was refuted like 10 years ago. It absolutely does not matter how many meals you eat a day or how big each meal is as long as your calorie intake and macronutrient intakes are the same every day. You sound like a body builder from the 80's. Get with the times man, do a little research...

Proof of point. I've lost 78lbs eating my biggest meal right before bed and dropped a lot of body fat.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

I'm at goal with a six pack and muscle definition. I eat junk food. Your theory is invalid.

And those "fatties" to which you refer... They can lose and are losing weight. Whereas you, dear sir... Will likely always be a jack *kitten*.

:flowerforyou:

Oh and I am curious... If the future is unforeseeable... How on earth do you know it has other plans?
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you don't approve of my fort?

15ccx7m.jpg

I was way beaten to this but: :flowerforyou:

Came for the ice cream fort, stayed for the Leaf Village headband. :drinker:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

How professional of you. I thank God you are not my trainer.
    What an ignorant thing to say also, on a site where there are people recovering from eating disorders.
    You should be ashamed.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

15ccx7m.jpg

I see your fort and raise you a pyramid......

20140415_213924_zps17e24f51.jpg

2vs25nt.gif

our ice cream forces shall be impregnable
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

15ccx7m.jpg

I was way beaten to this but: :flowerforyou:

Came for the ice cream fort, stayed for the Leaf Village headband. :drinker:

Bahaha :heart:

When I found it on Amazon, I had to have. Got gloves, too $
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    Eat calorie dense foods like avocado, add in olive oil when you cook, eat nuts, & add full fat dairy products. My go to fix when I need about 200 cals is a big spoonful of peanut butter.

Eating healthier is fantastic, but you need to meet your calorie goal to make sure your nutritional needs are fulfilled.

Here's a great link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1175494-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

tried the olive oil, and do use it when I decide to fry my foods, but when I find it under the calorie food finder, my sodium shoots up. Don't want a lot of water retention, as I've lost a lot of my gut so far this past month of diet and walking before creating my account on here.

You need to recheck your nutritional info...olive oil does not have sodium...at least mine doesn't.
  • mikegerber1
    mikegerber1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    k, I think I have the same problem. I've been getting a lot more exercise, I think I'm hooked on walking. I recently started going back to the ymca so that will seem to compound my problem. I've been trying to eat foods that are better for me... lots of fruit and veggies, etc. I have been slowing down to eat, taking smaller bites and chewing (enjoying) my food. I get full on the smaller portions I've been eating and I think I overestimate my calories in and underestimate my calories burned (exercize). should I continue to eat even though I'm not hungry? I don't seem to have any problems with energy or being able to function at work, and I feel fine. anyone have any suggestions? a lot of suggestions I've noticed say to eat nuts. I like peanuts, cashews and sunflower seeds (technically not nuts) but by taste buds reject any nut from a tree! I'm not allergic, and it's not a matter of "like" or "dislike". I just can't eat them.
  • rdsxfn
    rdsxfn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've learned something very important from this thread. Ice cream can fix most problems. What a long strange rocky road it's been......

:drinker:
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    I've learned something very important from this thread. Ice cream can fix most problems. What a long strange rocky road it's been......

Mmmmmmm rocky road...
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    I have come to the conclusion... My friends have way cooler ice cream than me.

#ihasallthesad
  • Junebuggyzy
    Junebuggyzy Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    WOW, I started reading this thread on Pages 1 and 2. I thought there were some really good suggestions. I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore at how these threads deteriorate to people being downright mean to one another. :(
  • rdsxfn
    rdsxfn Posts: 58 Member
    Options

etbrc7.jpg

:glasses:
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I just picked up some Ciao Bella Belgian Chocolate Hazelnut and Belgian Chocolate S'mores. The S'more is 310cal/ serving, and Imma have two servings.... maybe even 3.

...and then I'm going to cry because I learned in this thread that I will die of a heart attack and I have zero muscle.

Can this day get any worse?

If I eat after 10PM will that mean I'm adopted?

If my food has 6 ingredients will the terrorists win?

If I eat a GMO tomato will the Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup?
This discussion has been closed.