What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Really cold and icy here, yesterday.
    I'm up for walking in cold - but, after, my fall, not in ice!

So, instead, I shoveled snow.
    For 90 minutes, I shoveled - I did the entire side-load driveway, sidewalks, front door path... and since I wasn't 'done,' I went ahead and did a path around the side of the house to the back door -- and from there to the dog's favorite sniffin' spots.

So, yeah.
    I shoveled snow!

Snow-shoveling - one crazy form of exercise! Go you!!

• jsminer827
    jsminer827 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Broke my plateau on squats, I was stuck at 165 for the longest and did 185 yesterday. Someone on these forums posted a video yesterday about foot placement which involved pressing your big toe into the ground, I tried it and it really helped me. I tend to "taco" forwards when I squat heavy and shifting my weight as they suggested worked wonders, no more accidental good mornings!

I have also found that putting 2.5# plates under my heels helps my form on squats immensely... just another thought if you are still experimenting. Congratulations on the size 8 and the jump in weight on the squats!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!