What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Eire228 wrote: »
    I'm NOT one for selfies at the gym, but a friend snuck up on me while I was doing assisted chin-ups and snapped this. Had no idea I had back muscles! This is from one year working at the gym (joined on my 50th birthday--first time EVER working out or even stepping foot in a gym). I don't have a 'before' picture of my back but will show you my front shot--just assume my back is all soft and doughy-like. (-135 lbs lost--hence the loose skin over my bra).

31thu43n619g.jpg
    f9i97ioi6tib.jpg

Wow! Amazing transformation!!! So incredibly inspiring.

My NSV today was getting up at 4:50am to work out. It was so hard getting out of bed today...and so cold! But I warned up quickly. :)

I couldn't agree more. When I first saw this post several months ago I was so astonished that I was tempted to 'Woo' it as '*Kitten* off there's no way that's the same person!' Congratulations again this is an unbelievable transformation and incredibly inspirational.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    Whenever I would go up or especially down stairs my knees used to crack—or maybe creak ... it was kind of like a thousand little micro-crackles. Ridiculously, my response to that disfunction in my body was to say, 'Well the best thing for me is to just live in a flat/ranch/one-level place.' Because let's change the world around me rather than change me, right? Awesome mindset. Anyway, I only just realised that those crackles are gone now!

That's awesome! I can't wait for that day to come!
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    Whenever I would go up or especially down stairs my knees used to crack—or maybe creak ... it was kind of like a thousand little micro-crackles. Ridiculously, my response to that disfunction in my body was to say, 'Well the best thing for me is to just live in a flat/ranch/one-level place.' Because let's change the world around me rather than change me, right? Awesome mindset. Anyway, I only just realised that those crackles are gone now!

That's awesome! I can't wait for that day to come!

Thanks! And congratulations on all the peeing/whooshing, as well as the fried chicken :)
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Eire228 wrote: »
    I'm NOT one for selfies at the gym, but a friend snuck up on me while I was doing assisted chin-ups and snapped this. Had no idea I had back muscles! This is from one year working at the gym (joined on my 50th birthday--first time EVER working out or even stepping foot in a gym). I don't have a 'before' picture of my back but will show you my front shot--just assume my back is all soft and doughy-like. (-135 lbs lost--hence the loose skin over my bra).

31thu43n619g.jpg
    f9i97ioi6tib.jpg

Wow! Amazing transformation!!! So incredibly inspiring.

My NSV today was getting up at 4:50am to work out. It was so hard getting out of bed today...and so cold! But I warned up quickly. :)

I couldn't agree more. When I first saw this post several months ago I was so astonished that I was tempted to 'Woo' it as '*Kitten* off there's no way that's the same person!' Congratulations again this is an unbelievable transformation and incredibly inspirational.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!