Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's Your Most Recent NSV

1130513061308131013111359

Replies

  • shunggieshunggie Posts: 697Member Member Posts: 697Member Member
    @solieco1 I'm sorry it didn't live up to what you had hoped, but it empties up space for something you LOVE!
  • motivatedmarthamotivatedmartha Posts: 1,063Member Member Posts: 1,063Member Member
    Catho36 wrote: »
    My mum gave me some clothes that she didn’t want, some black skinny jeans size 12 (UK) and a size 10 jumper. She’s a 14 in trousers and bought the 12 as sales lady said how great she looked, but she couldn’t eat in them! She said maybe I can give them to a friend! the trousers not only fit me but are loose in the waist and top fit perfect. This NSV is mum always commented about my weight and I’ve always been bigger than her, she put me on first diet aged 8. It mean seen petty but I love that I’m skinnier and fitter than her now, plus I get given clothes now lol

    Not petty at all!
  • solieco1solieco1 Posts: 1,269Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,269Member, Premium Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    There's this one fitted sweater dress that I've kept for perhaps 15 years hoping it would fit someday. Tried it on today to see how far away it is. It FIT! And I hated the style LOL! 15 years and I hated it :D Into the give away pile it went!

    Is it mean that this made me laugh? Only because I did something similar with a pair of trousers :) At least you can feel proud you got into the dress 😁🎉🎉

    I laughed too lol
  • solieco1solieco1 Posts: 1,269Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,269Member, Premium Member
    shunggie wrote: »
    @solieco1 I'm sorry it didn't live up to what you had hoped, but it empties up space for something you LOVE!

    I thought it was hysterical! :smiley:
  • solieco1solieco1 Posts: 1,269Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,269Member, Premium Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    solieco1 wrote: »
    There's this one fitted sweater dress that I've kept for perhaps 15 years hoping it would fit someday. Tried it on today to see how far away it is. It FIT! And I hated the style LOL! 15 years and I hated it :D Into the give away pile it went!

    I still have the jeans I wore on my first date with my husband, in 1999. They finally fit again. They are soooo 90s, but they fit! I'm keeping them forever :tongue:

    Vintage jeans ROCK! My charity pile today was impressive but cool jeans were kept! :)
  • pinuplovepinuplove Posts: 12,435Member Member Posts: 12,435Member Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    solieco1 wrote: »
    There's this one fitted sweater dress that I've kept for perhaps 15 years hoping it would fit someday. Tried it on today to see how far away it is. It FIT! And I hated the style LOL! 15 years and I hated it :D Into the give away pile it went!

    I still have the jeans I wore on my first date with my husband, in 1999. They finally fit again. They are soooo 90s, but they fit! I'm keeping them forever :tongue:

    Vintage jeans ROCK! My charity pile today was impressive but cool jeans were kept! :)

    Does this mean I'm vintage too? :sad: :sad: :sad:
Sign In or Register to comment.