Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• MexicangreensalsaMexicangreensalsa Posts: 269Member Member Posts: 269Member Member
    @Mexicangreensalsa I'm a big gamer and I like to 'gamify' things to make 'em fun. So my first pants I wanted to fit back into were my 'dragonpants' -- kind of like a dragon I wanted to slay and they were pants, so dragonpants fit. So kind of any dragon I wanna slay, I just make 'em into things. Dragontravel is kind of my mishmash of words to say that I conquered a lot of my personal fears of my size vs. being in a different country and that in all of my pictures, I didn't really feel like I disliked the picture because of my weight. I might dislike some pictures because they're just goofy, but I'm not sitting here wishing and regretting my weight -- which is a first for me. I always have the "ugh, I can't believe I look that large" thoughts when reviewing vacation pictures.

So for me, I slayed the dragon of vacation travel! :)

I love this! :) Such a fun way to look at it! I was thinking it was slang for something and I was too old to understand haha!
  • HDBKLMHDBKLM Posts: 412Member Member Posts: 412Member Member
    Caecile84 wrote: »
    Finishing a half marathon last Sunday. Couldn't run 10 minutes straight 6 months ago.

Wow that's fast progress. Excellent commitment!
  • tammierlewistammierlewis Posts: 360Member Member Posts: 360Member Member
    Caecile84 wrote: »
    Finishing a half marathon last Sunday. Couldn't run 10 minutes straight 6 months ago.

Congratulations! I have that same goal. Mine is scheduled for Jan.