What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    I fit into two different pairs of medium panties today! I haven't worn mediums since college.

You know it's working when you go down a panty size!!!
  • tammierlewis
    tammierlewis Posts: 564 Member
    I ran a marathon on Saturday. Couch to 42.2km in ~8months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My finish time was 5:10. Next year I will be sub 5hr, aiming for 4:45.

Congratulations!!!! Awesome job!
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    I really didn't want to work out this morning, like at all, but I got out of bed and went to the gym anyway. Squats, Lunges, Glute kickbacks, Step-ups, Crunches and 25 minutes on the elliptical all done! Some days you just have to suck it up and do it anyway ;)

Amen, sister. Discipline is what gets me moving when motivation is lacking. And you always feel better when the workout is done!

Thank you for the reminder. It got me to spin yesterday when I really wasn't feeling like it, and I'll remember it today when I go lift weights alone bc my partner is out of town.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!