Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• bear2303bear2303 Posts: 147Member Member Posts: 147Member Member
    yelliezx wrote: »
    I got my rings off for the first time in like 1.5 years!!!! YESSSS! [/qu
    Today I REALLY didn't feel like eating the lunch I packed and brought to work... It's the same thing I've been eating all week, so no surprise there! I was tempted to run next door to the cafeteria or down the street to Wendy's for a chicken sandwich. I RESISTED and ate the lunch I brought :) Now, I am just as full and satisfied as I would have been after eating a chicken sandwich, but no with regrets!!

Great job! Its so funny how much of a mental game it is to eat/not eat what we want! The hunger itself can be satisfied by just about anything but the mental hurdles are the tough ones!
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Posts: 888Member Member Posts: 888Member Member
    My fun NSV was being able to fully wrap towel around body, tuck it and have it stay up. It's Habit to do, but with the rapid weight gain I experienced, only about two inches of towel would reach to be tucked...as soon as I'd take a couple of steps, towel would fall off.

Was walking down the hall recently, facing a mirror, when it hit me towel was fully wrapped and in place! :smiley:

YES! I can finally wrap a normal sized bath towel around and tuck it too! It's crazy how little things like this are so motivating :)