What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    This morning I flopped my hand down to my leg, then paused to actually feel my leg.. then I thought "Holy Smokes! My legs are actually firm!!" :D

Also, I'm strong enough now to do tricep pushups on my knees without any problems and I can go about halfway down if I'm in a full pushup position.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    The waist on my pants are loose now instead of tight.

70044776.png
  • AllAboutThatPace
    AllAboutThatPace Posts: 151 Member
    A court reported came in to my office for depos and told me I looked awesome! :)
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    I wore a coat today that's been sitting for years and I buttoned all the buttons and non of them popped off today! Woot woot!
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    I can once again grasp my elbows behind my back!!

8931969.png
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    I can wear a wrap dress and love my figure in it for real :-)
  • shballa
    shballa Posts: 133 Member
    Last Fall I bought new jeans because my old ones were just way too big. Now my new ones are getting too big!
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Squatted 100 lbs. That's up 20 lbs in 2 weeks!

Dang, that's a tough post to follow with this...

I can easily touch my toes for the first time in 20+ years.

• isamargomez
    isamargomez Posts: 10 Member
    My favorite ring is no longer killing my finger-fits much better!
    Also my skin isn't as dry as it used to be and my acne is pretty much gone except for the occasional pimple :)
  • VintageMatch
    VintageMatch Posts: 49 Member
    I did Week 4 day 1 of C25k! That's the farthest I've ever gone with it despite starting a couple times. I can run for 5 min now!! And I get up and go to the gym without trying to find an excuse. It's just routine now when I used to hate getting up in the morning for anything let alone the gym.
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    I passed up having a free donut at work today. I had room in my calories but I just didn't feel like having one. The old me would've eaten it regardless if I was hungry or not. You can't pass up free donuts!!! Oh, yes I can!
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    I'm now squatting 210 for my stronglifts 5x5. My deadlift is up to 245 for 4 reps, whoohoo.
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    edited January 2015
    I went shopping for a dress to wear to my friend's wedding. I had put the shopping trip off for so long I only had one day left when I could buy it, so I was under pressure. As per usual my expectation was to try and find the dress that made me look least awful. I spent all day walking all over town. I had two 'possibles' that I had found which I didnt love but 'would do' if they had to. Then at about 4pm I went into a shop and tried on a dress that actually made me feel pretty. I even got a nice comment from a random person in the store. I honestly wanted to cry and hug the shop assistant. Bonus NSV: it was a size L, and I could have probably gone for an M if they had had one in stock. No Xs in the label anymore!!!

For anyone in NZ, Annah Stretton Flip It dresses are AMAZING! If you dont have one, go buy one. They are wrap dresses, so forgiving for those of us on weightloss journeys too :smile:
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    The other students in my uni class thought I was in my 20s rather than 30s :smiley:
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited January 2015
    @AngeBee18 - I love this story about the dress.

Bout a winter coat in October, at the time it was at least a size too small. I could zip it up by the end of November. At the end of December I had to wear a sweater with it because it was too loose. New we are at the end of January and I will have to find another coat to get through the rest of the winter.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    The size 16 pants that I bought to replace the size 18W pants are now too big. :smile:
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    I had a pair of jeans that were just a little bit too tight, like after eating I would have to get them off. I wore them out shopping and even was a little bloated. Fit fine all day even after a big meal.
    Also ran a mile on the treadmill with a decent incline in 11:30 min. It felt amazing.
  • Iseulte
    Iseulte Posts: 55 Member
    I tried on the dress I wore in my brother's wedding 10 years ago and it fits!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Squatted 100 lbs. That's up 20 lbs in 2 weeks!

Awesome!
    I'm now squatting 210 for my stronglifts 5x5. My deadlift is up to 245 for 4 reps, whoohoo.

WTG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!