What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    jenmovies wrote: »
    My shadow next to my boyfriend's shadow doesn't look so ridiculous anymore. Is it weird to want a slim shadow??? :blush:

Not at all, it bothers me a bit that my shadow is much wider than that of my fella, so good for you on slimming down yours lol.
    You'll get there! I want to have the slimmer shadow. That'll be another NSV. haha :D

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Two different people last week told me that I looked "really thin."
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    I'm not afraid of pants. I am wearing some form fitting pants to work today, and I don't have to worry about them crushing my insides all day. What a relief! :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    My pants were loose.
  • lieajane
    lieajane Posts: 78 Member
    Ok, I think my belt is stretching. I had to adjust it again yesterday and again this morning. I'll take it though - it's the only thing I can see changing.
  • TasnimEz
    TasnimEz Posts: 280 Member
    edited January 2015
    I took a walk this morning, the long route I usually can't take because of pain and cramps. No achy joints and no cramping today. Feeling good! :D Everything gets easier with 10 kg less to drag around..
  • spunkyabroad
    spunkyabroad Posts: 137 Member
    I went shopping the other day and fit into size medium shirts and a size medium skirt. My old favorite cardigan is so big on me now, I have to wear it like a wrap dress with a belt to hold it in place.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    I met my mini fitness goal on the treadmill today. It was tough, but I pushed through it.... Huffing and puffing the entire way.
  • mcmenomy1
    mcmenomy1 Posts: 5 Member
    I need to buy more weight plates for my home gym because the weight I used to be totally unable to budge, I'm now deadlifting for 3 sets of 10-12. I'm back at my lowest ever adult clothing size, last seen on me in 2000 or so. So I'm currently the strongest and slimmest I've ever been. There's still a long way to go and I'm not going to be winning any weightlifting competitions soon, but it feels good.
  • janetsnakehole
    janetsnakehole Posts: 46 Member
    I stopped by Target yesterday and looked at the jeans they had on clearance. I found a pair in the style and color I like just a size down from my current ones. Planned to get them to have around (jeans I love for $13 = major win) and assumed they would fit sooner or later, but tried them on just for fun. They're tight but they zip and button and that's more than I expected! They'll be joining my rotation soon enough.
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Sometimes I can't see myself getting leaner in my clothes, so I went and bought 4 items at an opshop and I cannot believe my new size! Just wow :-) very impressed with my body :-)
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    A woman I worked with hasn't seen me in about a month and she told me I was tiny!! I haven't heard tiny in like...well...FOREVER! Also, I was wearing a horizontally stripped shirt to boot! AND my boss asked me if I was done losing weight! I said no, not yet, I have 30 more I'd like to lose! I told her I weighted 188 and she couldn't believe I weighed that much! Feels so good to lose 60lbs and to know how good I feel! :smiley:
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    I've been tracking my runs through MapMyRun for over a year now. The fastest 3 miler I've ever had was about 2 weeks ago with a split pace of 14:01/mile. Last night I ran my 3 miles with a split pace of 13:39/mile! That's the fastest time I've EVER had on a treadmill run in a year of running. I left the gym last night feeling great.

Total SV related...but I went to my doctors this morning for a follow up appointment and have lost 7 lbs since November...but I find out in a few days how my numbers are. They were great back then but I'm hoping they'll be even better now :).
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Two for me to share today:

1 - When my husband and I were dating, he bought me a really nice, long, wool coat. It hasn't fit for 12-13 years. I put it on yesterday, and not only did it fit, I think it actually fit even better than when he gave it to me!

2 - Today, at my session with my trainer, we did measurements again. I've lost another 2% body fat, and all my measurements were down! I should have the total inches lost since last time we did them in a few days, and can't wait to see what it is!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    I found a way to get my protein numbers increased. I've started to put unflavored whey protein into my tea, peanut butter, and other condiments. It works. And I can barely taste the protein.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    According to my biometric screening I am down 5" in my waist
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    I craved broccoli today and am now eating a tonne of it for dinner! :wink: To crave good, healthy food is a sign it's all starting to 'click' in my brain I reckon.
  • McEneny
    McEneny Posts: 23 Member
    Measured yesterday, 3 inches off the waist, 2 inches off my chest, an inch off my hips. My arms are now the same size.

I can workout harder, and longer than could in a long long time. Its super great.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    I got naked for my shower in the same room as my fiancé and gave him a wiggle - in the light! :D Lol. Several months ago I despised being naked unless it was dark, or at least only dimly lit, that's good progress for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!