What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• dayrae02
    dayrae02 Posts: 28 Member
    Officially down to a size 20W pants from starting between a 26W & 28W. It was a good morning :) Six months and 44 pounds in.....
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    I did real push ups on my toes not knees.
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    I ran about two miles with no walking breaks. Can't wait until I'm able to run even longer.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,262 Member
    I am wearing size 8 pants for the first time in years today. A year ago I was wearing size 18/16w.
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    I just recently tried on a pair of jeans that was skin tight on me and I could barely zip them up, but now they are baggy on me to the point that I have about an inch and a half room all the way around. That made me feel good. Also I saw myself in one of those full length mirrors at the store and I even had my winter coat on and I didn't think to myself wow you are so fat also not calling myself fat all the time or at all for that matter. I do have a ways to go but it is a shorter way to go .
  • KeepTheFaith9
    KeepTheFaith9 Posts: 80 Member
    Went on a warm weather vacation and felt comfortable walking around in my bathing suit without a shirt on...
  • TasnimEz
    TasnimEz Posts: 280 Member
    asaw00 wrote: »

Congrats! I'm working HARD to be able to do that, lol. It's one of my goals. :)

• silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    asaw00 wrote: »

Great work, I can't wait to be able to do that one day :smile:
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    My freezer is full of REALLY decadently delicious homemade cookies and brownies, and although I messed up my calorie goal with them yesterday BIG TIME, I logged and ate just one brownie today, staying perfectly within my calorie goal! :)
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Yesterday after a long day at work and dealing with all the snow, I still made it out to the gym. Only did 4.4 of my planned 5 mile run because my knee started hurting, but I did more than I thought I could.

Went grocery shopping after and didn't buy ONE bad thing. I think my tastes are changing. I used to get late night cravings for like chips or ice cream and now I see it in the store and I have zero interest. It shows in my numbers from my doctor too...latest blood work results have me in the perfect ranges for all cholesterol measurements. Yeaaa.
  • I looked at my side profile yesterday and raised an eyebrow then smiled rather than making a terrible face. Trust me, that's a NSV for me. Woot!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    I've lost 9 inches total all over my body from December to now.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    I've been hovering around 168-174 lbs for a few months, but exercising consistently 5-6 days a week.

I went jeans shopping, grabbed couple pairs of 33" waist (I've been wearing that size for a couple years), tried them on & they were loose.

In disbelief, I grabbed some 32s...they fit perfectly. My first time in 32s since my mid-20s!
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Going out for dinner and drinks with the hubby last night...not only did I work out for 20 minutes as part of getting ready (and feeling like *kitten*)...when we got to the restaurant and realized there was nothing I could eat, we had a drink and went to a different place and got salads.
  • ajcamber
    ajcamber Posts: 89 Member
    My NSV was taking out a pair of jeans that I saved from when I was at my heaviest and taking a picture (it's now my profile picture) and seeing how far I have come.
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Here's my NSV for today. I added 20 lbs to my deadlift, for a max of 260 lb, and while it was a little hard, it wasn't that difficult.

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    ajcamber wrote: »
    My NSV was taking out a pair of jeans that I saved from when I was at my heaviest and taking a picture (it's now my profile picture) and seeing how far I have come.

That is pretty freakin' bad@*kitten*. Good for you!
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    I haven't binged in 4 days.
    Not very long but I'm really proud of myself. :)
  • linkirving
    linkirving Posts: 121 Member
    I only wen't about 300 cals over on Super Bowl Sunday. Pretty damn good for me.... I bet I've consumed 7000+ calories in years past. #winning
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Before I started losing weight, my arms were the feature that I was most embarassed of. I wore cardigans every day in the summer (in 100+ degree weather) to cover them up.

After losing weight and working with a trainer, I've realized that my guns (they aren't just arms anymore) are the feature I am most proud of.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!