What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• SunflowerSandra
    SunflowerSandra Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have adorable tiny biceps popping out :)
    And it turns out a pint of ben & jerry's can last for a few days if you measure out servings... Who knew :o
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    CJsf1t wrote: »
    I am out of obese cat 2. Yay!! Can't weight to get completely out of obese category! My BMI is <35. Which means I am no longer severely obese. Just obese :grin:

I remember that! It was an amazing feeling! Remember to keep going!

Thank you :). It is quite a big motivation for me to get out of obese category altogether!
  • tlems
    tlems Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Crossing my legs...comfortably. :smiley:
  • tlems
    tlems Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I increased my speed on the treadmill from 3.0 to 3.5, and I started C25K.

Way to go! I love C25K. It is a great program. Stick with it!
  • donthegeek
    donthegeek Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I hit the last hole on my belt today. Tomorrow (teaching tonight) I'm going through my closet and remove any piece of clothing marked as 2x (or above) and pants with a waist > 44.
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    donthegeek wrote: »
    I hit the last hole on my belt today. Tomorrow (teaching tonight) I'm going through my closet and remove any piece of clothing marked as 2x (or above) and pants with a waist > 44.

That's huge! (no pun intended). A huge milestone. I often hear my slim friends saying they can't AFFORD to gain weight otherwise they'd have to replace their wardrobe... hmm... Next time I'll tell them I can't afford to LOSE weight for the same reason ;)
  • joinn68
    Options
    kfdcem wrote: »
    My collar bones show enough now that I was able to notice for the first time that they are really rather lopsided. Adds character ;)

Lopsided collar bones as a NSV... Yeah not many people outside of MFP will understand how great that is :smile:
  • joinn68
    Options
    samgamgee wrote: »
    Now in the 'normal' rather than 'overweight' BMI category!

Last night I ate my dinner without pre logging and stopped when I was full, which put me pretty much exactly at my calorie goal for the day when I logged it afterwards! My body just knew that's how much I was allowed! So pleased.

Isn't the body amazing when we listen.
    My similar NSV: I checked portion size for rice today before cooking and I thought "how in the world am I going to be full on this tiny amount!". I ended up cooking double the "normal" serving size and when I started to fill my plate I realise that sure enough, 1/2 was more than enough!
  • shizmcnally
    shizmcnally Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend picked me up the other day :) That's never happened before! Felt awesome.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I did ten sit-ups more than I could do last week.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I didn't pig out over the weekend and I cooked my meals for the week.
  • c_leeee
    c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    decided I didn't have to have popcorn with my movie

This one is so huge for me too! This was a hard habit to break!
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Three inches off my waist :smile:
  • LaDivaNicotina
    LaDivaNicotina Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Truly never thought I'd have anything to post here, but my boss today said that I was her inspiration (even though I just hit 'onederland' today) to get more fit and took the stairs with me up to a meeting.
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have just finished going through my bureau and two large bins - and I tried on every single item in my closet.

I stuffed a trash bag with things that never should see light of day again -- and filled the bathtub to overflowing with nice-but-too-big clothes to give away.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    My pair of skinny jeans actually zipped up this morning, no problem !
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I so love this thread. Congrats, all of you!
  • pickles_roofus
    pickles_roofus Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • akboy58
    akboy58 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Had breakfast this morning at the coffee shop near work, where I haven't been since starting my diet. I sat in one of their notorious one-person mini-booths -- and I fit, with room to spare!
  • jtcosgro
    jtcosgro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Cathalain wrote: »
    My wedding ring is slipping OFF of my finger!!! It keeps turning around and it's slowly inching up to my knuckle. In a way, that's great but in a way, not so much. I'm scared of losing it! :laugh:

This is my NSV too:) not totally loose but feels good to wear it at all and have it not be so tight! The jeweler can put a ring guard on it for just a few bucks:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!