What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I generally wear 40" jeans.... After almost a month of Insanity - I accidentally picked up a pair of 34" jeans... Voila! It was a near fit! I never had one in my entire adult life!! Yay!
  • SCP0914
    SCP0914 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Size 7 jeans, down from a 12 at my highest. I was finally been able to raid my mother's closet. Which may sound odd, but she's incredibly stylish.
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    cvs1234 wrote: »
    The dog get super-happy and dances around whenever I put on socks.

Socks = walks!

Love this so much!

Me, too!

• SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I looked down and suddenly noticed that my wrist bones are showing (a lot) - and my ankles are decidedly slim.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    With Halloween right around the corner, it was time to get stuff for my costume for workplace festivities. I ordered a pair of leggings (I have not worn leggings in 20 years) and they came in last week. I tried them on to make sure they will fit, they did, and I was not mortified with how they looked.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    klkarlen wrote: »
    With Halloween right around the corner, it was time to get stuff for my costume for workplace festivities. I ordered a pair of leggings (I have not worn leggings in 20 years) and they came in last week. I tried them on to make sure they will fit, they did, and I was not mortified with how they looked.

Fun. I'm a fan of leggings now. We sell some at work but they vary. Some we get have regular size and plus size. When I first started losing weight I got the plus size ones and they fit decent. Now we just have the one size fits most and I have a pair of sunflower ones on today. So, comfy. Wish we had halloween ones.

Just under a year ago, I started lifting weights at the gym and just using the bar(45-ish) for bench press felt so heavy. Last night, my working set was 100.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,198 Member
    Options
    happygalah wrote: »
    Having to buy new underpants as my old ones hung like a weird skirt/skort thing.

LOL! This is a perfect description: Mine are like that, too - just barely hanging on to my hip bones (!) by their top elastic!
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I walk an incline hill when I first did this over 2 years ago I could barely do 10 times on the weekend Sat. and Sun.
    I did 45 times ea. day. I haven't lost any weight recently but all of my clothes from last spring still fit great.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was the first time in my working adult life that I wore a dress in summer(or Spring, it's hot enough here to be Summer at the moment) to the office without some form of tights/stockings/tights.

If I did that this time last year, I would have had chub rub happening before I even made it from my car to the train station
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    LaceyBirds wrote: »
    Yesterday is one of the few days I have gone waaaaaay over my calorie goals since I started MFP in mid-April. I took an unplanned road trip to take a friend to the airport when his ride didn't show up at 5:45 a.m. Since I was there (it's an hour away), I decided to take the scenic route back, and was gone for 12 hours, so I couldn't stick to my usual menu. Two stops at Dunkin Donuts for breakfast and lunch, and then Wendy's for dinner, put me at 1500 calories over my usual (mostly from those dastardly mocha iced coffees to keep me alert on the road).

And here I am today, not feeling the least bit guilty, accepting I had an off day (but a really nice one), and am already completely back on track. I'm not beating myself up, I don't feel defeated, and I don't even feel a sense of "now I have to really work extra hard" - I'm just sliding right back into this new lifestyle. Apparently, this old dog (59) can learn new tricks. :smile:

You, my friend, are an inspiration!
  • Blackdawn_70631
    Blackdawn_70631 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    29.6 BMI puts me OUT of obese snd into overweight category.

Congrads!
  • Blackdawn_70631
    Blackdawn_70631 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Ordered a size medium back brace that was a snug fit. Had to suck in my gut and it did dug in some, but after moving around it shifted into place and no problem.
    Not even a month later, I'm no longer sucking in my gut and have to give the brace a snug pull to reach around now. I also have more velcro to velcro on to.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I have two pairs of black shorts. One which always fit comfortably if not a bit loose...and another that had been a bit too snug to wear all summer. This morning, I grabbed a pair of shorts thinking they were the larger pair, slid them on, and it wasn't until midway through the day that I realized they were the smaller shorts.
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I am out of obese cat 2. Yay!! Can't weight to get completely out of obese category! My BMI is <35. Which means I am no longer severely obese. Just obese :grin:
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Now in the 'normal' rather than 'overweight' BMI category!

Last night I ate my dinner without pre logging and stopped when I was full, which put me pretty much exactly at my calorie goal for the day when I logged it afterwards! My body just knew that's how much I was allowed! So pleased.
  • entwife
    entwife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Way to go SamGamgee!!
    By the way, have you seen any Ents on your travels??!!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    There are suddenly parts of my body I don't hate...in fact, I am beginning to admire them. Legs, arms, shoulders, collarbone, new muscles popping out when I least expect. It's a nice feeling to not loathe this body for the first time in 22 years!
  • lynette4
    lynette4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    entwife wrote: »
    Way to go SamGamgee!!
    By the way, have you seen any Ents on your travels??!!
    ^^^^ this. :D
  • jwuchef87
    jwuchef87 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Logging for a full week solid and being under my calorie goal!
  • lynette4
    lynette4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Had a neighbor tell me he "commended" me for running and that I was looking good. :) it was an older gentleman and it was a compliment not a pick up line lol. Felt good to be noticed by a stranger that I have been working hard
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!