What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    lisamaroo wrote: »
    Kind of a silly nsv but my blood pressure went from 130's/90's to (today) 115/67 and a resting pulse of 62. The nurse kept telling me I have fantastic stats.

This is not only not silly, but, to me, one of the best NSVs you can have. Congratulations - that is a wonderful accomplishment.
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Three of them... My shoes won't stay on as I think my feet are shrinking a bit.. and my favorite workout pants are falling off.. I could probably wrap them around me twice.. and the best one?? I went go-kart racing with my son and not only did I fit in the car just fine, I almost beat his little stinker butt at the race! :)
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    in stressful situation at work and didn't overeat. Trying to not eat junk food after reading about food addiction on the web. I cant stop
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Kind of a silly nsv but my blood pressure went from 130's/90's to (today) 115/67 and a resting pulse of 62. The nurse kept telling me I have fantastic stats.

Those are the best NSV's of all. Nothing silly about it. Congrats!

• Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    JustHilsie wrote: »
    FloraJL wrote: »
    *Wanting* to exercise on purpose is a new thing to me!

I can relate! I now have the need to go out and walk every morning and i hate having to miss a work out when it used to be torture for me!

So true, my other half and I argue over whose taking the dog out as we both WANT to do it!

You'll just have to take the dog out together lol!
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    A dress I bought a few months ago had that annoying peek-a-boo button thing. As I've been losing, that peek has become less and less noticeable!
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I finally got out of my last pair of maternity jeans into my biggest pair of regular jeans. Onward and upward! (or downward on the scale. lol)
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today was walking to the farmers market during lunch hour rather than sit and watch Hulu on my break. It's beautiful outside today! Plus I got my daughter more blackberries for her to inhale when I get home, lol. They look REALLY yummy.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm alwayssss activating my glutes nowadays. Lol
    Even though I have four children, my stomach and waistline are pretty decent as a result of losing the weight and consistent calisthenics.

• mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    When I bought my Fitbit a year ago, I had to do the large band up on the second largest notch. Now I'm on the second smallest notch. Next stop, Fitbit size small!
  • Celebran
    Celebran Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Health NSV's are very awesome, congrats!
  • Celebran
    Celebran Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Replaced my first scooter with an adult size. Even though I'm small, I need a higher grip, and my new one has brakes.

That looks fun, and is probably safer then one of the smaller versions due to the bigger wheels and ability to handle rougher surfaces better.

• AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    For a while now people have been saying "holy crap you got skinny" for the first time in as long as I can remember I looked at myself in a mirror and said "holy *kitten* I am skinny!"
  • AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    ib9zrx3cpvmg.jpeg
    I didn't fit in these a month ago. Now they zip right up and are pretty comfy.

That is so great! Congrats, your belly looks fantastic!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I cooked scrambled eggs in the microwave at work and made a wrap for breakfast. I didn't care what anyone thought, I just needed to get that protein in! haha I hope you're all doing really well, and thanks for sharing your ever inspiring NSVs!
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Then when we were at the movies, I was in the ladies room washing my hands and I thought "I like this mirror. It makes me look skinnier" so I went to the full length mirror and I looked skinnier in that one too! Maybe I am just getting skinnier and finally really seeing it!

Ha, I know what you mean about the mirrors. The ones at the gym make me look fabulous, but the ones in my apartment bathroom make me look FLABulous. -___- Which am I to believe??? lol
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Bought new jeans today in a smaller size!! Can't wait to try them out tomorrow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!