What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I was told I will be finished with OT at the end of this month. I can now grip weights again.
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    I jogged up three flights of stairs to my flat and wasn't out of breath, my friend was still a flight of stairs behind me and panting at the top! Going up and down those stairs 2 -3 times a day is starting to pay off!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    edited February 2016
    Finished C25K and ran 5K in 29.32! Boom! Nine weeks ago I could barely run for 60 seconds.

Oh - also, I put on a dress that I hadn't worn for a while and it actually fits like it's supposed to!
  • donsun51
    donsun51 Posts: 20 Member
    1 month ago I tried pyramid training on the bench press and I failed after 5 sets, had to lower the weight I was trying to lift and still needed help. Today I completed the entire pyramid and could have added more weight! My progress put me on a high for the day!
  • evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 567 Member
    My belly button is about 4 inches higher than it used to be!!

I can see it over the waistband of jeans now. YAY!
  • evivahealth
    OH! And last night I over-filled the bathtub but didn't even think twice about it overflowing when I hopped in. I used to lower myself in an inch at a time to make sure my *kitten* didn't make the tub overflow hahaha
  • niamibunni
    niamibunni Posts: 110 Member
    edited February 2016
    Broken foot. Can't walk or use elliptical. My jeans are very loose. My bra is officially too big. Need to buy clothes!

Staying on track with food. Arm bikes give more of a workout than people think.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    My friend, yesterday, told me I looked fit and tiny in the outfit I was wearing.
  • evivahealth
    ^^^ Win!

I hadn't seen a friend in about a year and she hugged me and said "Where did all of you go?" :)
  • karlis87
    karlis87 Posts: 111 Member
    I fit in to two pairs of pants I haven't got in to since before I got pregnant.

I upped my weight for part of my workout video and I can still do the whole thing. When I first started I could only do half the video.
  • LHWhite903
    LHWhite903 Posts: 208 Member
    Getting down to 20 lbs lost (again, after 5 lb. holiday weight gain)! Next mini-goal is from 133 to 130!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Way to go everyone! VICTORY!!!!!
  • PhreePanda
    PhreePanda Posts: 22 Member
    Most recent NSVs:
    Boyfriend commented on my posture
    2"s lost (I don't care to weigh myself).
    Better workouts
    Not cringing when people snap a full body pic of me. Which is huge.

I still have a ways to go, but each small thing helps my motivation.
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Today I bought 2 bras from a lingerie shop at the mall for the first time in over 5 years. I had been buying them from a plus size specialty shop before today. Went down a cup size and down 2 inches in band size.

WOOT! Can't wait to make this one!
    Such awesome stories from everyone this morning. I love this thread!
    For myself, this morning's blood pressure reading my first to come out in "normal" range, instead of "pre-hypertensive" range! NORMALZ IZ GOOD!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Almost out of the diabetes range (and I got bumped down to 1 pill instead of 2), and when I flew the airlines in December I didn't have to ask for a seatbelt extender, yippie.
  • Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    After 1 year and a half of not logging any food and gaining 17lbs, I finally slapped myself and woke up from this, how to call it...callousness with my own body and mind. I dare and say my mind suffers the most, my confidence and self-esteem are close to 0.
    Don't ever let go, hang on in there, no matter the barrier, no matter what life throws at you. cheers!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    I ran two miles without stopping on Saturday. That was HUGE for me!
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    I ordered a pair of scrubs that a required for the medical assistant program I am starting next week. When asked the sized I ordered the large. No X's at all in the size. It just seemed so weird to say that out loud.
  • I dead-lift 105 pounds!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!