What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I ran my first on road 5k in over 20 years. I didn't walk and finished 3rd in my age group!

...and it was a personal best time!
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Having enough calories left over for an extra 250 grams of turkey (400 total grams), extra sage stuffing and a small serving of ice cream and not being able to finish it! That just never happens because I'm always hungry. My dogs were thrilled too because I shared what was left on my plate.

Today I was able to get my rear end out of bed at 3 am to swim for an hour before going to work.
  • positivepowers
    Options
    mkladyjmm wrote: »
    Completely off all high blood pressure medicine.

That's huge! Congrats to you!!
  • tipti_mippy
    tipti_mippy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    NSV- went for a four mile walk today even though I thought I was too tired. Now I really am! :smile: I've been taking it easy lately due to shin splints and have been focusing more on weights instead of just not exercising. Gained 2lbs of muscle (according to my bioimpedence reading) since starting.

Scale victory (sorry, can't help it)..... I'm over weight (started out as obese ii )!!!!! I hit that mark a few days ago and it's sticking! It's really real!!! :smiley:
  • positivepowers
    Options
    allyheidi wrote: »
    Went to a surprise birthday party where I had a small pork taco and a small handful of reeses pieces, but resisted the delicious looking birthday cake! Came home late and was pretty hungry. Before trying to lose weight, I would've binged, but I went straight to bed and woke up feeling great with no regrets! :)

This is awesome! As a binge eater (and fellow lover of cake) I am impressed at your victory.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    I was given a misfit shine for Christmas. Started wearing it in Jan.
    Yesterday for the first time I hit the 1000 point goal for activity!

I had to pick up a small parcel from a firend's house. I walked there and back.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    2 months of daily meditation.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I wore a two piece bathing suit, in public, for the first time in at least 8 years. I'm so happy with myself!
  • bunnerfly
    bunnerfly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I've shrunk out of my "fat jeans." Except for a long time, those "fat jeans" we're my "omg I can't breathe when I sit down jeans." :p
  • happyscruffy
    happyscruffy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Left half a bowl of uneaten popcorn. Massive nsv for me.
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I can feel muscles in my abs starting :) there's a guy at work who likes to poke girls in the side in a flirty way (someone should let him know that's not cool...lol) so each time he would do it I was like oh man he just lost a finger in my roll! The last time he did it... all he said we 'whoa someone's been working out' lol and I wore a bikini in Cuba 2 weeks ago!!! I have never worn a bikini before... the lifeguard told me I have a nice body :blush: which if you saw his body... that means a heck of a lot to me lol! Being the girl that was 60 lbs heavier..m all the NSVs are so worth it!!!
  • chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I've never been able to shop in Banana Republic or get pants from H&M and I did both yesterday! I fit into the biggest size but it's still a victory for me.

I got really nervous going into the change room wondering if the attendants were thinking "She knows she can't fit into those clothes" lol. I felt like an imposter.

At Forever 21 I can fit into a medium shirt though I kind of refuse to pick up anything other than a large, I also think I don't want to waste my time in the fitting room with something that doesn't fit so I get a L instead of M
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bought my first ever pair of short shorts today.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Well today marks 10 days gluten free, I am down 3 pounds and 4" total!!!!
  • AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I ran my second 10k yesterday in 70mins. I was deliberately slow, but resolved to run the entire stretch. And, I did. I was very proud of myself. My next target is to shave off a few minutes from it.
  • BoogeyBrat
    BoogeyBrat Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My skinny pants have become my new comfy pants. My old comfy pants are now too big.
  • ShaneLynch1972
    ShaneLynch1972 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've entered the ZP Challenge and have made it to the top 100. Pretty exciting!!
  • MeganD_96
    MeganD_96 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I can finally wear a belt without it cutting into my stomach! Woohoo!!
  • jatdh1753
    jatdh1753 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Having enough calories left over for an extra 250 grams of turkey (400 total grams), extra sage stuffing and a small serving of ice cream and not being able to finish it! That just never happens because I'm always hungry. My dogs were thrilled too because I shared what was left on my plate.

Today I was able to get my rear end out of bed at 3 am to swim for an hour before going to work.

Wow, 3 am for a morning swim?! That is amazing dedication - congrats to you. Makes me acknowledge that I can definitely squeeze in some morning exercise before my typical 4:45 am alarm.
  • msujack
    msujack Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I changed the oil in my Tahoe and slid easily under the truck without my belly hitting the step rails! 6 months ago, it was a squeeze at best. Plus the work coat is much too big now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!