What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• RebekahRN83
    RebekahRN83 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    missyfitz1 wrote: »
    I got my first comment from someone at work that I look like I've lost weight!

Didn't that just thrill ya! @missyfitz1 Congrats!
  • chastity0921
    chastity0921 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My belt is getting looser! And my boobs are getting flatter haha
  • patesq
    patesq Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am out in a little black dress. And it's a medium! I started this as a 2XL last summer. I can't believe it!
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    My favorite burrito is from this hole in the wall place with no nutritional information, but I thought I had found a similar thing in the MFP database at 350 cals. Well this week I got that burrito and decided to weight it, turns out it weighted twice what I thought so it was actually more like 700 cals. I was in the process of eating the whole thing anyway but then stopped half way through and gave the rest to my dog. She was very happy.
  • bettyrox79
    bettyrox79 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am currently wearing a new pair of size 20 shorts. Started out in 24/26.. feeling good!!
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    astroamy wrote: »
    My favorite burrito is from this hole in the wall place with no nutritional information, but I thought I had found a similar thing in the MFP database at 350 cals. Well this week I got that burrito and decided to weight it, turns out it weighted twice what I thought so it was actually more like 700 cals. I was in the process of eating the whole thing anyway but then stopped half way through and gave the rest to my dog. She was very happy.

This made me smile - my dog would have been very happy with that too!
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    This doesn't sound like much but I have an old washed silk oversized men's shirt that I used to wear to bed. It rode up and the buttons nearly popped off every time I turned. Now a year and almost 50lbs later it feels truly oversized and I feel like one of those sexy girls in a movie wearing the shirt of the guy they just rolled around with the night before.
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Comfortably wore a pair of jeans that hadn't been able to button in months. Decided to see if they were getting close yet and hey, they fit!
  • jennkaufer89
    jennkaufer89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling less bloated this week - I'm mindfully monitoring my carb intake, which has really been beneficial despite the challenges cutting my carbs has presented!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    During a choir practise today our Maestro said "Ok, small ladies up in the front row, please." and pointed at me! Wow. Yay.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    When work asked if we needed any uniform tops I had to ask them to order a size 10 for me. I used to wear a size 16.
  • allyheidi
    allyheidi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Went to a surprise birthday party where I had a small pork taco and a small handful of reeses pieces, but resisted the delicious looking birthday cake! Came home late and was pretty hungry. Before trying to lose weight, I would've binged, but I went straight to bed and woke up feeling great with no regrets! :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I put on three needed pounds - scale; but the NSV is I didn't translate it into a negative worry.
  • tk1dgr1
    tk1dgr1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ran 90% of my 10 mi run and it took 2.5 hours. When I started I couldn't even run down the block!
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    My hubby, Chief Hater of Exercise, said we should go for a walk. Not only did we go out when it was raining a little, but the rain turned into sleet/hail halfway round and we still walked further than originally planned, rather than turn around and take the shorter route back. We were pretty cold and wet by the time we got home, but I'm still glad we went! :smile:
  • deactk
    deactk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My size 18 pants which I could barely squeeze into 6 weeks ago have become embarrassingly baggy - so I tried on about 20 different pairs of jeans today at various stores and came home with a size 16.... and a size 13?? (they actually fit about the same, different brands, go figure). I also came home with a couple of XL tops, as opposed to the 1X/2X I was previously wearing! :) Yay for "regular" sizes! Oh, and I have been noticing how much easier it is to park our van now - I can squeeze myself out of tighter spots when I open the van door with a lot less effort. It's the little things.

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My first NSV happened this week. With my belt in it's tightest hole, my slacks had been tending to fall for a couple of days. In my desperation I dug my old belts out of the closet and found one that I had outgrown 20 years ago. Now I'm using it. Specifically, my NSV is that I had to switch to a shorter belt this week.
  • katyjay2014
    katyjay2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I had been busy all day and at 745pm REALLY didn't want to work out. I did, and promptly accomplished 1001 calls burned in under 60 mins as per my Bowflex Max - that shaved 3.5 mins off my personal best!! HR was 189 max and I was literally light headed but it feels so good :smiley:
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    deactk wrote: »
    My size 18 pants which I could barely squeeze into 6 weeks ago have become embarrassingly baggy - so I tried on about 20 different pairs of jeans today at various stores and came home with a size 16.... and a size 13?? (they actually fit about the same, different brands, go figure). I also came home with a couple of XL tops, as opposed to the 1X/2X I was previously wearing! :) Yay for "regular" sizes! Oh, and I have been noticing how much easier it is to park our van now - I can squeeze myself out of tighter spots when I open the van door with a lot less effort. It's the little things.

It's like you are writing about me. This moment is such a wonderful one. Congrats!!

• Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I ran my first on road 5k in over 20 years. I didn't walk and finished 3rd in my age group!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!