What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    bele2009 wrote: »
    This morning, I had to put a new hole in my belt. It's officially way too big. Still want to get some more miles out of it. It feels like such an accomplishment. I'm shrinking out of my old clothes and I shall never return to them.

Funny, I just did the same today! All my belts are too long now but in to great shape to throw them away. The only problem is the loose end that becomes longer but not enough to reach the next belt loop ;-)

Yeah, the flappy end is annoying me right now! I might have to just put an elastic band on the belt to hold it until I shrink a bit more!
  • catsfire
    catsfire Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I hit 15000 steps on one day for my fitbit and got a new badge anyone know if there is one out there for 20k steps?

Yes, there is one for each additional 5k steps a day up to 100k steps in one day http://www.developgoodhabits.com/fitbit-badge-list/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!