What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    edited February 2017
    SalsaJason wrote: »
    This is going to sound odd, but it is the absolute truth, in 7 weeks of exercising I seem to have grown 1cm taller.

Are you standing straighter because you have more confidence? :)

(Might possibly be time of day as well... we're taller first thing in the morning than after we've been on the go all day. Still a bit odd, though! :) )

Also, @Madwife2009 - sorry to hear you had such a miserable day! Some days are like that, aren't they, it just seems to be one thing after another. I hope you have a much nicer day tomorrow! (And that your physio referral gets sorted out quickly.)
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    @starryeyedsnoozer

Thank you for your kind words! I well remember the starting-cycling-sore-bum-syndrome, you have me deepest empathy on that one. I found that the best cure was bathing often and getting back in the saddle as much as possible (or as much as the sorene@starryeyedsnoozer

I'm going out of the bike again later, rain or no. Can't wait after missing both yesterday (as my bike was incarcerated) and Monday as the weather was atrocious.
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    duvs33 wrote: »
    I could pull my pants on and off without unbuttoning them. Needless to say, it was time for a smaller size.

Me too!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!