What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    So at my largest I'd never been able to fasten the seatbelts in the back seats of cars around me. They were always too small. Well yesterday, I hopped in the back of an Uber because there was already someone in the front and decided to try and fasten the seatbelt. Lo and behold, it fastened, and not uncomfortably so. I grinned for the rest of the day. It's these milestones of progress that keep me striving for my ultimate goal.

Siegfried, I love seeing your NSVs because it's so obvious how affected you are by them, and how much they motivate and inspire you... it's wonderful to see! I hope your partner is as proud of you as we are! :)

Thank you so much @SueSueDio. This whole process has been about building the momentum and enjoying the journey. And yes, my partner is very proud of me. He's taking me to Vegas next weekend to celebrate, in moderation of course, along with his mother who is visiting us. Of course, now after this NSV, he can ask me to sit in the backseat for part of the trip. :D

Awesome, enjoy the trip! :) That last bit would suck though, I get travel-sick in the back... ;)
  • sunny_d22
    sunny_d22 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    keezo1 wrote: »
    duvs33 wrote: »
    I could pull my pants on and off without unbuttoning them. Needless to say, it was time for a smaller size.

Me too!!

I have a hard time knowing when my pants are too big.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!