What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    6.5km biking...

I haven't been on a bike for 20 years. It was GLORIOUS!!!

I am so glad you enjoyed it - I've been waiting for your update :) It's seriously addictive, I get really grumpy if I can't get out on the bike on a daily basis.

I'm still wobbly, especially when it's not going straight. The rustiness shows. That last hill up nearly killed me (and I wouldn't call it more than a baby hill...) But going down the last hill to my house... amazing! I think I was grinning the whole time (even while I was considering calling it quits on the hill).

I fear I might go the way you've gone and become a bike addict.

:grin:

There are worse things to be addicted to :) Totally understand the grinning as well, I was like that last year when I was hitting 45+mph down a steep, steep hill. Actually, I'm still like it, if I'm honest.

Everyone wobbles from time to time. I find that I wobble if I look down/at the handlebars instead of looking ahead to where I want to go. My son wobbles a lot because he doesn't look ahead, he looks down at the track just in front of him, or at the handlebars. I think he worries about not looking down.

It won't take long to get back into it, or to increase your fitness so that those hills seem like minor bumps. Then you'll be finding other challenges, bigger, steeper hills, going further, going faster. You'll have such fun!

Mmm good point about the looking down. I kept on getting into the wrong gear (going down instead of up and silly things like that). I guess those wobbles will slowly start taking care of themselves :smile:

Thank you!!!!!
  • Glasscandle
    Glasscandle Posts: 134 Member
    Carzyten - you look great! Definitely can tell you are losing! Keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!