What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    aeloine wrote: »
    2 sizes down in the same dress model. And my waistline is smallest it's ever been. My hips might still be wide as hell, but I do feel good in my skin some days. That's a massive progress.
    red34y1d1pln.jpg

Where did ya get that dress? Because HOT damn!

Thank you <3 and it's from ASOS by 'Parisian'. Was very cheap as well, like 24euros! Funny, how it looks completely different on the very slim model. I got it in 'TALL', so it ends like 15cm below the knees, cause, well, I'm tall :Dhttp://www.asos.com/parisian-petite/parisian-petite-off-shoulder-pencil-dress/prd/7980597?clr=red&SearchQuery=parisian+red+dress&pgesize=13&pge=0&totalstyles=13&gridsize=3&gridrow=3&gridcolumn=2

You are rocking it so much better than the model on line!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited November 2017
    Although everyone has noticed my weight loss, they also comment i need to stop. I explain to them in a direct tone: why? I don’t do this for anyone, i do it for me. If you need help let me know.

Man...This is so fundamental, so essential and a wise and power-filled way of thinking/living. If we do this for any other reason or any other person (other than those of us doing it in/of The Power of The True and Living God, as our Source of Strength and Joy AND for His Ultimate Glory and our good)..if we do this for anyone else other than ourselves we'll be doomed and subject to the yucky slavery of the opinions and even the recognition of others, which in turn will keep us on a yucky roller coaster of all kinds of negative self-talk and inviting and pampering all kinds of woes such as disappointment, discouragement and all kinds of mental highs and lows that one can surely do without in this life changing weight loss adventure and daily battle.

You're doing fabulous--YAY YOU!!!! o:)B)o:)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    You look like a million bucks (tax-free) in that dress! I really love the color and I'm old school, I think a small waist and hips (hour glass figure a.k.a smaller waist-line and hips) looks fabulous and ultra feminine. <3o:)<3

Ahaha even tax free oh wow thank you <3B):D

My pleasure and again...cheering you on!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited November 2017
    NAP150 wrote: »
    I back squatted more than I currently weigh......

I know regular squats (without weights) are super ULTRA tough (they were for me) and even the thought of them brings wincing to my mind. I remember years ago, when I had a personal trainer, making me do squats and WOW...super HARD they were. For you to do "back squats" WITH WEIGHTS MORE THAN YOU WEIGH, all I can say is--you ROCK, period. <3o:)<3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!