100 mile challenge

Options

Replies

• kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    4.5km today...done on the elliptical and it wasn't fun...I am definitely a runner!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I got 4 miles in today!

Good job on everybody who started today!
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    5.5 miles hiking in on the 25th. Hitting the gym later today.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Three miles on the elliptical this morning, had to push myself at first to get going, but I eventually got in the groove!
  • Junerenee
    Junerenee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    That means I have to start NOW.
    Let's do it!!
  • DoDo_78
    DoDo_78 Posts: 34
    Options
    Great job AmandaJ , soze and Kdsmith.........:flowerforyou:
    where is xxquzme? :noway:
    i got 5 miles today so total =10 miles:smile:
  • AmandaJ
    Options

You are doing awesome, you are a 10th of the way there already! :smile:
  • DoDo_78
    Options

You are doing awesome, you are a 10th of the way there already! :smile:

Thanks Amanda:smile: What about you? What you did today? keep walking dear:flowerforyou:
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    5.5 miles hiking in on the 25th. Hitting the gym later today.

11.5 miles in, 1.8 on treadmill and 4.2 on the stationary bike. I'm pooped.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Three miles on the elliptical this morning, had to push myself at first to get going, but I eventually got in the groove!

DoDo, this is what I did. I was so proud I posted it as soon as I got home from the gym! :tongue:
  • kdsmith
    Options
    Oh oh...husband got stuck on the highway as a witness to an accident (there was a big line of cars getting off at an exit and he looked in his rear view mirror and saw that the person behind him was not slowing down so he swerved to the side of the highway and the person behind him slammed into the car ahead of him). Luckily no one was hurt other than a broken nose. Anyways...that was the time I needed to get some miles in but by the time I got my children in bed, I lost all energy plus had to finish all the tidying as I have company tomorrow.
    I wish I could log housework miles as I didn't sit down until 9pm!!! Now I need to add in additional km's for the rest of the week as I wanted to do 40km/week!!
    Amanda, DoDO, Soze...you guys did fantastic!!! I'll be back at it tomorrow for sure.
    Kim
  • kdsmith
    Options
    I lost my ticker!!!
  • DoDo_78
    Options
    Oh oh...husband got stuck on the highway as a witness to an accident (there was a big line of cars getting off at an exit and he looked in his rear view mirror and saw that the person behind him was not slowing down so he swerved to the side of the highway and the person behind him slammed into the car ahead of him). Luckily no one was hurt other than a broken nose. Anyways...that was the time I needed to get some miles in but by the time I got my children in bed, I lost all energy plus had to finish all the tidying as I have company tomorrow.
    I wish I could log housework miles as I didn't sit down until 9pm!!! Now I need to add in additional km's for the rest of the week as I wanted to do 40km/week!!
    Amanda, DoDO, Soze...you guys did fantastic!!! I'll be back at it tomorrow for sure.
    Kim
    oh dear you had a hard day, no problem today will be better day and walk with us:smile:
  • DoDo_78
    Options

DoDo, this is what I did. I was so proud I posted it as soon as I got home from the gym! :tongue:
    awesome Amanda, we are HAPPY WALKERS:laugh:
  • xxquzme
    xxquzme Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we are all on our way. got 10 miles in so far. been working long hours so not off the chart for me yet. Hoping to get in another 20 miles this week so i have a head start on the rest of the weeks.
  • spellbinder25
    spellbinder25 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 days late but I'd like to this too. Need a new challenge. Hope that's ok!!
  • DoDo_78
    Options
    Hi Spellbinder25 and Junerenee welcome on board:flowerforyou:
    waiting for your posts.
    i did 5 miles today so my total=15 miles:smile:
  • danielle8jewis
    Options
    I will try to accomplish 50 miles by Thanksgiving.....what a great way to think. I never thought about setting goals like this..I just think in pounds "gotta lose 5 pounds, gotta lose 10 pounds" etc. I will try to run 50 miles by Thanksgiving. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well. I have 6 miles from the 25th, 3 miles from the 26th and 1 mile so far the 27th.
  • xxquzme
    xxquzme Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    All is welcome to the challenge. We just need to stay fit regardless of how we do it. Good luck all.